What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State "Game" thread

You seem ok with accepting beatings, so troll or pussy. Just trying to figure out which.

Can't blame a guy for that around here. You get torn a new one if you dare spout anything negative on the one hand. On the other if you keep looking for that silver lining you get the same thing.

Middle of the road resignation is the only way to go.

Can't blame a guy for that around here. You get torn a new one if you dare spout anything negative on the one hand. On the other if you keep looking for that silver lining you get the same thing.

Middle of the road resignation is the only way to go.
Wrong.

Everything about this program has to get better (and yes, that absolutely includes coaching).

Time to switch to a 4-3 front until we can get the athletes to play a 3-4. Middle of our defense is nowhere to be found.

Small victories mean squat. That is an attitude of a loser, the Hawkins way. This is a rout and an embarrassment, as have been the last several games.

You've got to build on something. That's why you look for positives where you can find them. The attitude of a loser is to only see negative.

Burrito just take your beating like a man and stop trying to act tough by calling people a pussy lol.
You're welcome to give up. Just don't assign it to the rest of us. It's not me that's giving up. I'm no that tough, ask anyone who'd met me, but, I'm not willing to fold on the team. Pussy.

Time to switch to a 4-3 front until we can get the athletes to play a 3-4. Middle of our defense is nowhere to be found.

I would agree with you if I was focused on what would be best for winning this season. I'd also put the offense in more of a spread.

But that's not the point and never has been. We're building. A big part of that is for the young guys to learn all their assignments and keys within the systems we will be running in the seasons to come.

I would agree with you if I was focused on what would be best for winning this season. I'd also put the offense in more of a spread.

But that's not the point and never has been. We're building. A big part of that is for the young guys to learn all their assignments and keys within the systems we will be running in the seasons to come.

Good points, just thougth it would be better for "this" team.

You're welcome to give up. Just don't assign it to the rest of us. It's not me that's giving up. I'm no that tough, ask anyone who'd met me, but, I'm not willing to fold on the team. Pussy.

peanuts1.jpg

Hirsch back in the game.

If he is ever our regular starting QB we are in trouble but good to see us at least have a backup with some experience.

Well I have hope for every game but im not dumb, I know this team has alot of problems thats why im not getting all over the coachs like most people. I will give him a few years to see what he can do just like any other coach. So far all I see is a bunch of young kids learning the game against some of the best teams out there. It is what it is a losing program. But I will always be a buffs fan so HA PUSSY lol.

Last edited:
Never acceptable to fumble, but I can deal with physical mistakes when a guy is playing hard. He'll learn. Chin up, Josh. Never let it happen again.

We have a lot of players and coaches who suck. Next year we might be worse. This sucks and it is very difficult being a fan.

Game is starting to look like a peewee game, clumps of players moving up and down the field with fumbles and unforced mistakes on both sides

Trouble is some of these guys are our starters and key backups, for ASU it is their walk-ons.

For all those that wanted Nick to see more playing time, I say take this game as exhibit A. There is a reason he has not beat Hansen for the starting job. He is not ready for this level. Lucky for him, he has one more off season before he is really going to be put in a contest

Well I have hope for every game but im not dumb, I know this team has alot of problems thats why im not getting all over the coachs like most people. I will give him a few years to see what he can do just like anyone other coach. So far all I see is a bunch of young kids learning the game against some of the best teams out there. It is what it is a losing program. But I will always be a buffs fan so HA PUSSY lol.
That's more articulate. I'm just asking that you not be pessimistic. with no future improvement. Rep.

We need to stop taking so many fliers on players. Guys like DD Goodson do not serve much of a purpose and we seem to take on about 4-5 guys like that a year.

You've got to build on something. That's why you look for positives where you can find them. The attitude of a loser is to only see negative.
The attitude of a loser is to accept the status quo and be fine with it and decide not to change it. I'm not willing to accept that. Changes are needed at the end of the year. We just lost our 22nd away game. You certainly can't be happy with that.

Lame thought process. If I hear you right, your saying we have no shot at recovery, so time to quit?
Yeah that's why I'm following the game tonight.

This season is just part of the process. There hasn't been much to cheer about and there isn't going to be as long as we have the injuries, culture and lack of talent. The Buffs will rise again, just not this season.

I was actually referring more to the dynamic on the board. A percentage of the gang will pump sunshine no matter how bad it gets, another group will be pleased with nothing less than the unattainable, some will quit and some will just take a resigned apathy. Just the way it is and there will be plenty of fights along the way.

I'm not interested in insulting you BP I save that for the real enemy - true trolls. This guy could be but until I see more he gets the benefit of the doubt as an apathetic fan that is resigned to the idea that this season is a loss.

The attitude of a loser is to accept the status quo and be fine with it and decide not to change it. I'm not willing to accept that. Changes are needed at the end of the year. We just lost our 22nd away game. You certainly can't be happy with that.

When the **** did I ever say I was satisfied? I thought that feelings of disgust, anger and embarrassment would be considered a "given" for a Buff fan without having to post them.

I'm focusing on the building project, because nothing good is going to come from dwelling on the other stuff. I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind on "what things or players can we use as a foundation for a winning culture and/or winning talent?" and "what can I do as a fan to support the program and help to get us through this?" and "how can I best compartmentalize how pissed I am so that I don't end up with my wife and kid hating me?".

Yeah that's why I'm following the game tonight.

This season is just part of the process. There hasn't been much to cheer about and there isn't going to be as long as we have the injuries, culture and lack of talent. The Buffs will rise again, just not this season.

I was actually referring more to the dynamic on the board. A percentage of the gang will pump sunshine no matter how bad it gets, another group will be pleased with nothing less than the unattainable, some will quit and some will just take a resigned apathy. Just the way it is and there will be plenty of fights along the way.

I'm not interested in insulting you BP I save that for the real enemy - true trolls. This guy could be but until I see more he gets the benefit of the doubt as an apathetic fan that is resigned to the idea that this season is a loss.
It sounds like we're on the same team. I'm no glad hand. We've got problems everywhere. But Problems are fixable and our program is dynamic. What upsets me is when terminal statements are made, and defeated, unsupported comments make me angry. You know what I mean?

What's your solution to the problem?

Back