What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor promises to release 2016 Signees from LOIs (5 players released)

Is that "our" Brandon Drumm?

He's the "Football Braniacs" guy for the Sooners and also tweets quite a bit on the Broncos. Pretty dialed in on OU stuff. Confirmed earlier that Patrick Hudson is on the OU campus today, which hopefully doesn't turn into a commitment because I'd love for CU to get a crack at signing him.

He's the "Football Braniacs" guy for the Sooners and also tweets quite a bit on the Broncos. Pretty dialed in on OU stuff. Confirmed earlier that Patrick Hudson is on the OU campus today, which hopefully doesn't turn into a commitment because I'd love for CU to get a crack at signing him.

So...not the same guy as arguably the best fullback in CU history and the guy who made 98G possible?

The football fanatics web site touts that they have former players as contributors, but I don't think that's our Alaskan Assassin.

Bummer....might have been a good **** bailer transfer pipeline connection. But I'm sure Chev would have been all over that already.

Played quite a bit the last third of the season. Will be a 3rd year guy this year who has to sit a year.

Burn the house down!
I am loving this exodus and hope it continues.
It would get even better if we could land one of the guys that has left or de-committed.

Last edited:
Appropriate would be for the NCAA to immediately release all incoming recruits from their LOIs.

In addition all players currently on scholarship would have a period of time in which they can designate to contact any programs they might be interested or to declare that they are open to hearing from any program which would be interested in contacting them.

They could before the end of this period sign with the school of their choice and transfer without penalty including being eligible immediately. If they choose to stay Baylor would be obligated to honor their scholarships for the full four years (or five if they have already redshirted.)

This is absolutely delicious. Not only is **** bailer! being systematically destroyed, but the UT hacks are jizzing on themselves over **** bailer! leftovers.

If Texas does sign all five that means they had they number one recruiting class in the country in 2016. Pretty good considering they were awful last year.

Heard Texas has a couple Walk-ons turned scholarships that they don't *have* to renew. And a couple 2016 signees haven't made it on campus yet.

Even more hilarious than texas salivating over baylor leftovers? Seeing texas fans try to rationalize not getting them when most of them pick OU or An SEC team.

Even more hilarious than texas salivating over baylor leftovers? Seeing texas fans try to rationalize not getting them when most of them pick OU or An SEC team.
I'm laughing out loud at Baylor leftovers. These guys are studs and they had a top 15 recruiting class before this happened.

Back