What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bo Pelini hates Nebraska fans too

You can get away with a lot more when you win 9 games a season. I'm human...I say **** I don't want other people hearing and I say **** when I get angry that I don't mean. I'd imagine having to deal with the pressure and expectations of Husker fans can get you red (no pun) very easily. Meh. Hawk wasn't a bad guy for saying that, he wasn't even a bad guy. He just couldn't win a rock, paper, scissors match against a man with no arms.
And that boys and girls, is more wit than most.... Well done husker.

This just in: Bo not getting disciplined. Make sense to me when you get the whole story. Well as much of it as you can get at this time anyway.

Statement from the University: "NU officials ready to put Pelini matter to rest."

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/nu-officials-ready-to-put-pelini-matter-to-rest/article_ba2b5d56-5385-52da-857f-eaf34c85d9a5.html

Statement from Tom Osborne: "Osborne: I was aware of tape, but Pelini’s comments don’t reflect his ‘true attitude’."

http://sports.omaha.com/2013/09/18/osborne-i-was-aware-of-tape-but-pelinis-comments-didnt-reflect-his-true-attitude/

Brian Bennett's comments from his Big Ten Blog: "No discipline for Bo Pelini the right call."

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/84300/no-discipline-for-bo-pelini-the-right-call

Last edited:
Osborne was aware of the tape?

Now we know how it got leaked this week, 2 years after the fact. They finally got around to opening the locked cabinet in Tom's old NU office.

Now we know how it got leaked this week, 2 years after the fact. They finally got around to opening the locked cabinet in Tom's old NU office.

To be fair, it was buried under a few handguns. Ubl?

I thought this thread was about Bo Pelini and the idiots at Nebraska? Why not talk about that, not your ego?

I thought this thread was about Bo Pelini and the idiots at Nebraska? Why not talk about that, not your ego?

My general complaint about Allbuffs these days, is that people seem to think these threads have topics.

My general complaint about Allbuffs these days, is that people seem to think these threads have topics.

Omar's scene on the stand against the lawyer is one of my favorites. I got my shotgun, you got your briefcase. It's all in the game. Or something close to that.

Omar's scene on the stand against the lawyer is one of my favorites. I got my shotgun, you got your briefcase. It's all in the game. Or something close to that.

Bull****. ISON is totally Nibiru. The earth is doomed.

[video=youtube;RUvO2O7Iazw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUvO2O7Iazw[/video]

I was sure you were going to say dr os (lower case) spilled the beans himself. He always was a little bitch.

My couch is full fellas, I charge $150.00 hour for what you need. Boy, did I get you goat with the word..."Test". Man up would be my next term. Think about it, not your ego for a change.

Back