What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bo Pelini hates Nebraska fans too

Apples and oranges. We're nice to other fans, and I suspect that nebraska fans are nice to other schools not named CU. You need to wear CU gear to game in lincoln and see how that goes.
i just threw up in my mouth a little.:thumbsup:

I have been to several games in Lincoln when the Huskers played the Buffs and had a great time before and after the games talking and drinking with your fans. I hope to make it out to Boulder one day to see your stadium and visit you campus, hell I might even find sackygate.

What up, kettle?
I think you missed my point. I'm saying that we save our worst behavior for Nebraska fans. I pride myself in leading that charge. I don't think that comparing what Van Smack sees as a nebraska fan in Boulder to wearing a Creighton costume in Lincoln is relevant. I'm sorry if that was difficult for you to understand. The trick was in the word "other".

I have been to several games in Lincoln when the Huskers played the Buffs and had a great time before and after the games talking and drinking with your fans. I hope to make it out to Boulder one day to see your stadium and visit you campus, hell I might even find sackygate.
Ralph and I had a PM conversation the other day on the topic of who was a bigger dickhead husker troll, you or Surveyor. I chose you. Let me know when you're going to stop by Sackeygate and I'll make the trip.

I went to one away game in Lincoln and had a great time. Virtually everyone I met was friendly and gracious, and I was decked out in CU gear from head to toe (okay, not literally toe--I have not bought CU branded footgear). One memory was a group of Elvis impersonators, and when the saw us they started singing "You ain't nothing but a Buff Fan" to the tune of "You ain't nothing but a hound dog." After they finished with "you ain't no friend of mine," one of the guys looks at me and said "just kidding" so I didn't feel insulted. That really left an impression on me. The only negative moment was when a lady loudly complained that Herbie Husker had a photo taken with me.

After my experience in Lincoln, I always try to greet visiting fans in Boulder and thank them for coming and wish them a good time.

The last time I went to Lincoln, my grandma got pushed down a flight of stairs. It took forever to get her to the hospital, too, because somebody had slashed our tires. I got some icky substance thrown on me, and I must have heard every expletive in the book.

Ok, that didn't actually happen to me. It happened to a buddy of mine who swears its true.

Reactions: dio
Ralph and I had a PM conversation the other day on the topic of who was a bigger dickhead husker troll, you or Surveyor. I chose you. Let me know when you're going to stop by Sackeygate and I'll make the trip.

I look forward to the day that I can make the trip for a game, even if it is not against each other, but going to Sackeygate will be on the list of thing I must do, even if I have to bring a case of crap beer and a bottle of crap booze.

I went to one away game in Lincoln and had a great time. Virtually everyone I met was friendly and gracious, and I was decked out in CU gear from head to toe (okay, not literally toe--I have not bought CU branded footgear). One memory was a group of Elvis impersonators, and when the saw us they started singing "You ain't nothing but a Buff Fan" to the tune of "You ain't nothing but a hound dog." After they finished with "you ain't no friend of mine," one of the guys looks at me and said "just kidding" so I didn't feel insulted. That really left an impression on me. The only negative moment was when a lady loudly complained that Herbie Husker had a photo taken with me.

After my experience in Lincoln, I always try to greet visiting fans in Boulder and thank them for coming and wish them a good time.

I just threw up in my mouth.

I want to go to the CU game in Lincoln. Have CU beat the complete **** out of them and then after the game is over stand up and yell "where us our ****ing applause"

I was there in 2004 when it was a pretty good beatdown by the Buffs. I had one dude approach me and my girlfriend after the game when we were applauding the CU team leaving the field (the normal NU fans that applaud the opposing team after the game were amazingly absent) screaming about us supporting rapists. I just started laughing while his poor family looked on in embarassment.

To be fair, the two times I visited Lincoln (both CU wins), the fans were typically very friendly.

I'm just wondering. We have at least 3 Nebraska poster here, which doesn't make much sense.

Kamel's not a real nebraska fan. He's desperate to gain his father's approval, and hates himself being too witty to be from nebraska (it was his father that actually forced him to leave the state). He's an egodystonic husker.

Mark and Surveyors are just trolls. I won't forget Mark stopping by seconds after a particularly painful loss and posting, "so hey guys, how's the game going?" **** you troll. Surveyors exhibits similar passive aggressive behavior.

Kamel's not a real nebraska fan. He's desperate to gain his father's approval, and hates himself being too witty to be from nebraska (it was his father that actually forced him to leave the state). He's an egodystonic husker.

Mark and Surveyors are just trolls. I won't forget Mark stopping by seconds after a particularly painful loss and posting, "so hey guys, how's the game going?" **** you troll. Surveyors exhibits similar passive aggressive behavior.

okay 2.5

[video=youtube;KE2WriEmH5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2WriEmH5c&t=0m14s[/video]

I take offense to being compared to Huskermark! Now take Kamel......what's his face. Now there is a real Husker fan who says it like it is. As he would say, "All of you can **** yourselves."

I take offense to being compared to Huskermark! Now take Kamel......what's his face. Now there is a real Husker fan who says it like it is. As he would say, "All of you can **** yourselves."

Yeah, but Kamel's shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Your shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

I find it funny that Husker fans are putting up with Bo...after Husker fans ridiculed CU fans about Hawkins after the GO PLAY INTRAMURALS BROTHER fiasco.

I find it funny that Husker fans are putting up with Bo...after Husker fans ridiculed CU fans about Hawkins after the GO PLAY INTRAMURALS BROTHER fiasco.

You can get away with a lot more when you win 9 games a season. I'm human...I say **** I don't want other people hearing and I say **** when I get angry that I don't mean. I'd imagine having to deal with the pressure and expectations of Husker fans can get you red (no pun) very easily. Meh. Hawk wasn't a bad guy for saying that, he wasn't even a bad guy. He just couldn't win a rock, paper, scissors match against a man with no arms.

Last edited:
I posted on pedia a lonnnnnng time ago when I was younger and (believe it or not) a lot dumber. I can't remember why I got banned but I think I told a mod to tongue punch a dirt star or something along those lines.

I posted on pedia a lonnnnnng time ago when I was younger and (believe it or not) a lot dumber. I can't remember why I got banned but I think I told a mod to tongue punch a dirt star or something along those lines.
Weird. That sort of thing gets you rep around here.

Back