What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bracketology 2013/2014

So Lunardi moves Kansas to a 1 seed and drops Syracuse despite the fact that both lost and Syracuse lost to a ranked team.

I do not understand his logic lately at all.

Yeah, I don't get KU being a #1 seed. Know they played a very tough OOC schedule, but other then Duke and New Mexico they lost against most of the good teams.

Got a couple of votes from the media after getting none last week. A few people are showing some support and trying to keep CU off the bubble. Anyone have a link to the site where it shows each voters ballot? I'm curious who the votes came from.

Found the link, but a lot of the Western guys including Thornburn don't have their ballots up.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/...orts/top25_basketball/voters/men.html?SITE=AP

Last edited:
Got a couple of votes from the media after getting none last week. A few people are showing some support and trying to keep CU off the bubble. Anyone have a link to the site where it shows each voters ballot? I'm curious who the votes came from.
Yeah I noticed that, we play two bad games and get love, makes no sense.

UVA is there too, albeit in a different region. Would be a hell of a scenario.

Duke and UVA are both in good position to be placed in Raleigh but if UVA gets tripped up early in Greensboro and UNC makes a deep run then they could end up going to Raleigh instead of UVA. Plus the committee always seems to favor UNC and put them close to home. Them and Kansas, ugh.

Duke and UVA are both in good position to be placed in Raleigh but if UVA gets tripped up early in Greensboro and UNC makes a deep run then they could end up going to Raleigh instead of UVA. Plus the committee always seems to favor UNC and put them close to home. Them and Kansas, ugh.

Hard to see UNC catching UVA to get preference in Raleigh based on merit, but nothing would shock me. I have a hard time seeing UVA falling below a 3 seed now that they've won the ACC regular season. I suppose UNC could sneak up to a 3 with a strong ACC tournament, but they're truthfully more like a
5 seed.

Last edited:
Since there doesn't seem to be an "other games" thread for this week ... I'll just put this here:

Notre Dame giving the ****heels everything they don't want in the Dean Dome ... ND up by three with 12:00 to go.

This is the ultimate test of my assertion that I have no problem with ND or UNC as universities (both excellent) or their athletic programs in general. Only with ND football (and their "fans") and UNC basketball (and their "fans") ... because both are arrogant beyond understanding and more often without foundation than not.

So ... that being said:

GO IRISH!!!

Since there doesn't seem to be an "other games" thread for this week ... I'll just put this here:

Notre Dame giving the ****heels everything they don't want in the Dean Dome ... ND up by three with 12:00 to go.

This is the ultimate test of my assertion that I have no problem with ND or UNC as universities (both excellent) or their athletic programs in general. Only with ND football (and their "fans") and UNC basketball (and their "fans") ... because both are arrogant beyond understanding and more often without foundation than not.

So ... that being said:

GO IRISH!!!

UNC was up 14 at the half too. ND has been stuck on 49 point for about 6 minutes now

And yes, Go Irish!

So ... should we be rooting for Okie Lite in the game against KSjU for whatever RPI gain it would give us (which has to be minimal at this point)? Or do we need to worry about OSU getting an NCAA bid that might otherwise go to a Pac 12 team? (which might have to be us if we lose out the next two games and get bounced in the first round of the conference tourney) :huh:

Could use some guidance here.

So ... should we be rooting for Okie Lite in the game against KSjU for whatever RPI gain it would give us (which has to be minimal at this point)? Or do we need to worry about OSU getting an NCAA bid that might otherwise go to a Pac 12 team? (which might have to be us if we lose out the next two games and get bounced in the first round of the conference tourney) :huh:

Could use some guidance here.

We want Okie Lite. Helps our RPI and we need all the help we can get to keep our RPI impressive enough to not fall into serious danger.

Jerry Palm has moved us from "in for now" to "on the fence."

The Buffaloes have wins over Kansas, Oregon and Harvard, all of which came at home, and all of which came before the season ending injury to star Spencer Dinwiddie. In fact, all of the Buffs top 100 wins have come at home. A big road win could knock them off this page. They have the Bay Area road trip left, so two chances.

He might want to count our second strongest win, ASU. He's been using that same "Kansas, Oregon, Harvard" quote for like 2 months. I hope he realizes we beat #28 ASU

Doesn't count. Why? Because the game tipped off at 11pm on the East Coast. Makes the results invalid.

Back