What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bracketology 2013/2014

I just don't see how Utah gets in the dance. Maybe if they win the next 3 and get to the championship game in the PAC12 tourney. That would put them with an RPI is around 45 or so.

I just don't see how Utah gets in the dance. Maybe if they win the next 3 and get to the championship game in the PAC12 tourney. That would put them with an RPI is around 45 or so.

Anyone who has Utah in right now probably just took a quick glance at their record and failed to note their 346 ranked OOC schedule strength, not to mention their RPI of 94 and current losing record in conference.

Last edited:
Tyler Ziskins take

While it would be unwise for the Buffaloes to leave their fate up to the Committee, it can’t be denied that currently, the Buffs sit in a pretty comfortable place seeding wise, and history suggests Colorado’s chances remain high for a third straight NCAA Tournament appearance.

Virginia is the real deal, folks.

This 20-5 run has sealed it. This was a great game and then UVA started hitting their outside shots and Ennis got his 4th foul. They dominated Syracuse on the offensive boards today.

It's nice to finally see a traditional ACC team outside of UNC and Duke step it up in this conference. If UVA wins the conference tournament they have to be in serious consideration for a #1 seed.

This 20-5 run has sealed it. This was a great game and then UVA started hitting their outside shots and Ennis got his 4th foul. They dominated Syracuse on the offensive boards today.

It's nice to finally see a traditional ACC team outside of UNC and Duke step it up in this conference. If UVA wins the conference tournament they have to be in serious consideration for a #1 seed.

2014 ACC Champs :nod: Never thought I'd see the day (had to deal with shared titles of being a 2 seed in ACC tourney). We'll see if they can finally get the ACC tournament hex off their back (haven't gone past the quarterfinals in 19 years...yes, you read correctly).

Congrats to UVA on the ACC title. That's an amazing stat on them not getting past the quarterfinals. :wow:

Congrats to UVA on the ACC title. That's an amazing stat on them not getting past the quarterfinals. :wow:

I love the atmosphere in Greensboro but it's a serious disadvantage if you aren't a NC team. It's no coincidence NC State traditionally punches above their weight in the ACC tourney. I'm not sure UVA will beat Duke or Cuse, but should at least make the semifinal.

I love the atmosphere in Greensboro but it's a serious disadvantage if you aren't a NC team. It's no coincidence NC State traditionally punches above their weight in the ACC tourney. I'm not sure UVA will beat Duke or Cuse, but should at least make the semifinal.

I don't think you have to worry about NC State playing above their head this year. :lol:

One thing for sure is that UVA and Duke should end up in Raleigh but something tells me they'll find a way to accomodate unc and they'll end up in Raleigh.

I don't think you have to worry about NC State playing above their head this year. :lol:

One thing for sure is that UVA and Duke should end up in Raleigh but something tells me they'll find a way to accomodate unc and they'll end up in Raleigh.

I hope they do end up in Raleigh. I really think UVA is going very deep in the Dance this year. Ingredients are all there, nasty matchup for anybody.

I hope they do end up in Raleigh. I really think UVA is going very deep in the Dance this year. Ingredients are all there, nasty matchup for anybody.

I gotta admit that I am jealous of them and your updates are making it worse. I keep watching CU falls apart and then I have to hear how awesome Virginia looks. I'm gonna stay crying soon. Why can't we be awesome.

I gotta admit that I am jealous of them and your updates are making it worse. I keep watching CU falls apart and then I have to hear how awesome Virginia looks. I'm gonna stay crying soon. Why can't we be awesome.

It's worse for me. 2014 was supposed to be our year. Now I have to sit and listen to them talking about Final Fours while we look like a YMCA team falling apart at the worst possible time.

A bloodbath in the Top 25 today. Syracuse, Louisville, Creighton, St. Louis, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Michigan State, and Texas all lost to either unranked teams or teams ranked lower than them. Iowa Sate in a tough contest with KSU although they just took the lead.

What an embarrassing lost by Kentucky. Calipari getting the boot was entertaining.

Funny thing is .... that's exactly when UK started playing their way back into the game. They cut it to a one point deficit with 20 or so seconds to go.

A bloodbath in the Top 25 today. Syracuse, Louisville, Creighton, St. Louis, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Michigan State, and Texas all lost to either unranked teams or teams ranked lower than them. Iowa Sate in a tough contest with KSU although they just took the lead.

Please please please ... tell me Sparty will finally drop out of the Top 25. :rolling_eyes:

And if not, why not?

Back