What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

we already have more three and outs against mizzou than we had in the last 4 years against them combined. is ron collins improving?

Game changing drive right here! Lets get it started and give our D some rest!!! We're still in this folks!

i'm very pleased the way things are going on both sides of the ball. offense still seems dedicated to the run. defense is the ****!

why was mcknight just standing there? he should have started going downfield when hansen was running towards that side

CU OFFENSE, quit playing like scared pussies and start gashing these sorry ****ers. Where are the slants to the wr's. Let's go, this team sucks, we can beat them.

Defense has played awesome.

Can we get Clemons the ball and actually feed it to him? Design plays for him and call them? Kiesau? Hello? Bueller? Bueller?

We're better then they are.... except on special teams. Lets go boys, turn it up!

Has anything been said that's wrong?

A. Special Teams has sucked in the 1st quarter

B. Offense hasn't done squat but piss away solid opportunities provided by the defense.

Don't be so sensitive.

oh i'm not sensitive about it, i just don't see how it's preferable for you to critique a performance where we're down 5 and we are near the redzone. defense has looked great, special teams is special teams, but i'd say without mizzou's punter pinning us twice inside the 2 yard line, we're looking at a different score, obviously. i'm feeling optimistic! mizzou does not look good at all against our defense. offense is still committed to the run, and that'll pay off. just wait.

Keisau, you don't have to run on every first down, they've figured you out.

the guy is incapable of making in game adjustments. it took him 2 years to realize that we might have a little success running the ball. now that's all he does

Back