What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#BuffsMadness officially announced for October 12th

What is this facebook thing everyone keeps referring to?

CU put out this tweet earlier:
Do you want #BuffsMadness? Help us get our Facebook pages forColorado Men's Basketball and Colorado Women's Basketball to 2K and that should be enough to convince people we can fill Coors in October.

Which spawned this thread by Jens:
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread....the-CU-Hoops-Facebook-Pages-for-Buffs-Madness!

BuffsMadness = Midnight Madness that we've been campaigning for for a week or so.

hey, real mods, shouldn't we adjust this to at least #BuffMadness/#CUMidnightMadness?

#BuffsMadness

I want the AD to hit up Matt and Trey and have them make a cartoon where Cartman introduces the players.

[video=youtube;6GRcJ36kLa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GRcJ36kLa4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Basketball Season begins 8:30 October 12

Wed Oct 10th 7pm Pearl Street Stampede
Thurs Oct 11 Buffs vs ASU 7pm
Fri Oct 12 7pm Volleyball Buffs vs ASU/ 8:30 Buffs Madness
Sat Oct 13 GABF
Sun Doctor's appt for liver faliure

Last edited:
We did it!
file.php

We haven't done it yet. Next step is getting that place filled up. Let's not embarrass the team, the coaches, the school, or ourselves by allowing this to be poorly attended. Pester your friends and family and make sure they come out for this. Start recruiting now. We have ONE MONTH before this actually happens, and we need to fill the keg.

Perfect timing! I'll be in town for the ASU game and not flying back until Saturday. I'll be there.

Great time to have it, for families, and students before they head out to bars for the night. It's gonna be a wonderful weekend. I believe admission will be free to the volleyball game before and soccer game, the next day. Football tickets are dirt cheap on StubHub, if you do not already have them or aren't a season ticket holder. Huge weekend for the home fall sports teams and a great preview of the winter sports season. I'm gonna be flying in from Chicago along with some other alums. Very excited to visit for more than just a football game, this time around.

Back