What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffsurveyor Post

I'm confused.

I saw Colorado at #8, but I didn't see Nebraska.

Mhdhsob.gif
Who's that guy?

It would be of great pleasure to see CU win a conference title again before those Nubs do...the legacy of 62 lives on!

It would be of great pleasure to see CU win a conference title again before those Nubs do...the legacy of 62 lives on!

Nebraska hasn't won a conference title since Frank Solich was the coach in 1999. 17 years. Well on their way to becoming like Minnesota in football, which has 7 claimed national titles between 1904 and 1960.

@bugsuckanator:

How do the black skirts still use that moniker. Embarrassing? Have they been top few defensively even in their conference in like 15 years?

Personally I think it's fantastic that he still drops by to peek in here often. Think about it - he's whole shtick for years was to drive by every so often and drop ****ty concern troll comments and predictions to rile us up.

Now he actually coming by here to voluntarily take abuse from us. I'm lovin' it every time I see someone post that he's logged in the last month.. he can't seem to stop. It's a beautiful thing; living inside the head of a prick like that.
giphy.gif

color me impatient at this point. we have 3 guys on the road recruiting whose voices haven't cracked yet.

It is time to get it done.
I have to agree. Shouldn't take so long.

Opportunities are being missed in recruiting for sure.

I have to agree. Shouldn't take so long.

Opportunities are being missed in recruiting for sure.
Ohhhh, I see what's happening here. You think that you have gloating leverage so you're back.

But getting a DC first does not give you the leverage you think it does my little c.unt-faced troll.

Can somebody post that "lol" post that BS submitted about CU never being ranked higher than nebraska? Thanks in advance.

Ohhhh, I see what's happening here. You think that you have gloating leverage so you're back.

But getting a DC first does not give you the leverage you think it does my little c.unt-faced troll.

Can somebody post that "lol" post that BS submitted about CU never being ranked higher than nebraska? Thanks in advance.
Uncle Ken, Orr no morr has nothing to contribute to this thread with that post.
Come on UK, your better than that. Next time don't come off as though you are suffering from temporary ED.

Last edited:
He's happy to post in the DC thread but is too much of a nancy little bitch to post in this one. He's probably too busy positioning his catch cloth in preparation for beating off over pictures of Diaco.

Back