What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFP Thread: Oregon vs Ohio State

and.... ballgame. 35 defensive plays this half for Oregon of getting smashed by Elliott and Jones...

How does OSU have three heisman finalists in their QB three-deep? Jesus. I'd just like to get a Pac12 calibre qb at CU.

Ohio State is likely to boat race the B1G for the next couple years.

ESPiN "Alabama lost because they had poor depth at LB, Oregon will lose because the Pac is soft." This Ohio State line is good but the hype machine will not acknowledge that moving forward.

I think Oregon thought their recruiting on defense was getting better, particularly on the DL, but OSU's and Urban Meyer is showing them what that really looks like.

I think Oregon thought their recruiting on defense was getting better, particularly on the DL, but OSU's and Urban Meyer is showing them what that really looks like.
Oregon's D has been just fine considering how little their offense has done. Done better than Bama and Wisconsin. Worn down now, but the loss isn't on the D, it's on the O, which didn't have the horses after all those injuries and suspensions.

i will add it was also the fact that Oregon's offense just made mistakes. went for it on 4th down at weird times, dropped balls, Running backs screwing up, weird play calls...

Oregon's D has been just fine considering how little their offense has done. Done better than Bama and Wisconsin. Worn down now, but the loss isn't on the D, it's on the O, which didn't have the horses after all those injuries and suspensions.
Eh, front seven has been straight up dominated. Are they even playing DTs?

Back