What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFP Thread: Oregon vs Ohio State

Most teams could do that. Not saying much. Stanford, UDub, Wazzu all stand a great chance of jumpting ahead of Oregon. IMO.

Wazzu? LOL. Stanford and Oregon have been winning 10 wins each for a while now.

Sorry just find it funny when some say Oregon becomes mediocre all of the sudden. Oregon has a lot more going for them than a HC

Wazzu? LOL. Stanford and Oregon have been winning 10 wins each for a while now.

Sorry just find it funny when some say Oregon becomes mediocre all of the sudden. Oregon has a lot more going for them than a HC

Mariota camouflaged a lot of of Oregon deficiencies. Time will tell but Kelly is long gone. Helfrich hasn't done mcuh anywhere he's been at.

Under the old system the ducks would probably have been crowned, but this leaves no shrewd of doubt. What the hell was Oregon thinking, wearing silver?

Under the old system - Ducks might not even have made the game. Would have been interesting to see if it was FSU vs UO or FSU vs Bama. I have to believe that it would have been the latter.

Like I said... no shame losing in the Championship game. Kinda weird to trash Oregon's style

I wonder if Phil Knight tries to change the direction of the program now. The speed, the tempo is great, but they need to put some effort into their OL/DL to get over the top.

I wonder if Phil Knight tries to change the direction of the program now. The speed, the tempo is great, but they need to put some effort into their OL/DL to get over the top.
Yeah. He needs to purchase some beef.

By the looks of the NC t-shirts, I think they expected the Buffs to win it.

Elliot would be great behind an average line. And a QB who can run is the great equalizer in CFB.

Stupid that the NFL rules don't allow him to declare for the draft. He's ready to make his millions and next season does nothing to improve his draft stock.

Back