What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFP Thread: Oregon vs Ohio State

Oregon minus Mariota should be interesting to watch. Definitely not thinking they face a "swift downfall" like some tho however. Still a 10 win team imo

The ducks D earned all those turnovers, but that is also what was worn them out. Because the offense has not capitalized they have lost.

Oregon's D has been just fine considering how little their offense has done. Done better than Bama and Wisconsin. Worn down now, but the loss isn't on the D, it's on the O, which didn't have the horses after all those injuries and suspensions.

It's a combination of the 2, for sure, but Oregon's d-line is getting run over or run by. Which if you look at the recruiting stars of the guys they have there, they shouldn't be. I think they went star chasing a bit there, because the bluechips they did end up with appear a bit soft right now.

It's a combination of the 2, for sure, but Oregon's d-line is getting run over or run by. Which if you look at the recruiting stars of the guys they have there, they shouldn't be. I think they went star chasing a bit there, because the bluechips they did end up with appear a bit soft right now.

Could be some of that. To me it looks like a brutal Oline, and a Dline that's been on the field the whole time.

Oregon minus Mariota should be interesting to watch. Definitely not thinking they face a "swift downfall" like some tho however. Still a 10 win team imo

Disagree. Limited snaps for their backups, but there isn't much there imo from what I saw. Helfrich is Neuheisal 2.0. Their window is closing.

Under the old system the ducks would probably have been crowned, but this leaves no shrewd of doubt. What the hell was Oregon thinking, wearing silver?

Congratulations to a team defeated at home this year by 6-6 Virginia Tech on your National Championship.

I think they fall off to 7-8 next year.

I personally doubt that. For example Oregon could run the ball every single play and beat a team like CU. I still think they're a 10 win team annually, but won't take the next step with Helfrich (btw no shame in losing the National Championship Game)

I personally doubt that. For example Oregon could run the ball every single play and beat a team like CU. I still think they're a 10 win team annually, but won't take the next step with Helfrich (btw no shame in losing the National Championship Game)

Most teams could do that. Not saying much. Stanford, UDub, Wazzu all stand a great chance of jumpting ahead of Oregon. IMO.

Back