What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Championship Saturday gameday thread

CU winning is better.

exactly!!!! and its the dumbassed posts above that give the fusker trolls the ammo to come here and give us the line... 'you like watching nebraska lose more than you like watching your own team win'.

i am not in that camp. **** kneebraska and their filthy holier than thou fan base.

but, if the two teams are not playing each other.... 1. i want Colorado to win. 2. i don't give a frogs fat ass about kneebraska. let 'em rot.

if they are playing each other... i want Colorado to nuke them from space and kill ever fusker that invades that great state of Colorado with their disgusting smelly red stain. the absolute worse thing about colorado is the kneebraska fans.

Which is great since Bielema runs up the score.
Got to with Nebraska. You never know. They have the most 4th qtr comebacks in the nation. At some point Wisc is going to have pull away to make sure NU doesn't mount a comeback.

exactly!!!! and its the dumbassed posts above that give the fusker trolls the ammo to come here and give us the line... 'you like watching nebraska lose more than you like watching your own team win'.

i am not in that camp. **** kneebraska and their filthy holier than thou fan base.

but, if the two teams are not playing each other.... 1. i want Colorado to win. 2. i don't give a frogs fat ass about kneebraska. let 'em rot.

if they are playing each other... i want Colorado to nuke them from space and kill ever fusker that invades that great state of Colorado with their disgusting smelly red stain. the absolute worse thing about colorado is the kneebraska fans.
Oh lighten up. Seriously. Obviously I love watching the Buffs win more than I enjoy watching Nebraska lose.

The Wisconsin game is amazing to say the least and I must say Kansas State ended up putting a hurting on Texas. Both Kansas State and Oklahoma are Big XII Champs but in my book KSU is the real champs as they beat OU.

Ya, we suck, but god damn, what is it 12 years now without a conference title?

I hear you. The Huskers were dreaming of roses this week instead of killing off some of them rabid ground rats. See what happens when you don't take care of business one game at a time.

Go Tree!

I hear you. The Huskers were dreaming of roses this week instead of killing off some of them rabid ground rats. See what happens when you don't take care of business one game at a time.

Go Tree!

you see your smack doesn't bother me, I know my team sucks. BUt I know it bothers you when you are here defending your sorry team too. Nice D Bo Peep!

you see your smack doesn't bother me, I know my team sucks. BUt I know it bothers you when you are here defending your sorry team too. Nice D Bo Peep!
Oh Hell No! I'm not defending my team. Thought I would check in to take my punishment and get it over with. The Huskers sucked big time and Wiskey was/is the better team.

Go tree!

Back