What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs Bama.

I generally don't like long term dynasties (unless I am a fan of the team). Clemson was way more dynamic in that 1st round than I anticipated, so picking them with my heart, but not my head.

...by giving the shocker (male version).
My dirty mind made me think about this. What exactly are your insinuating here? You talking about dick holes in the pants? Dirty man. Hes to the 30, 20 and he's tackled by his slong on the 18 lol.

Go Bama!

I'm with @Ruckus in this. Tide wins another Natty, it does nothing to change CU's prestige. But Clemson's only got 1 and they about received the death penalty for how badly they cheated to get it. Don't want them to have 2 to CU's 1.

Bama rolls. Unstopable. Maybe when Saban steps down they lose a game or two. Plus ****buddy is infatuated with their pretty freshman QB. She likes that he wears regular rubber bands to hold his hair in place.

Bama rolls. Unstopable. Maybe when Saban steps down they lose a game or two. Plus ****buddy is infatuated with their pretty freshman QB. She likes that he wears regular rubber bands to hold his hair in place.
When's the big day? Tell her she needs to fix your screen name.

Go Bama!

I'm with @Ruckus in this. Tide wins another Natty, it does nothing to change CU's prestige. But Clemson's only got 1 and they about received the death penalty for how badly they cheated to get it. Don't want them to have 2 to CU's 1.
What did Clempson do? I totally missed that story.

I'm sick of Bama... While Clemson is a bunch of douche bags, I'd like to see them knock Bama off their pedestal.

What did Clempson do? I totally missed that story.

1981 National Championship
1982 NCAA Sanctions (loss of 10 scholarships per year, bowl ban, tv ban, etc.)

The violations included giving prospective players automobiles, television sets, clothing, ''substantial'' sums of cash and other gifts, the N.C.A.A. said. In addition, the N.C.A.A. said Clemson had awarded scholarships to friends and relatives of recruits and paid telephone bills of recruits' families.
http://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/23/sports/severe-sanctions-levied-on-clemson.html

The violations included giving prospective players automobiles, television sets, clothing, ''substantial'' sums of cash and other gifts, the N.C.A.A. said. In addition, the N.C.A.A. said Clemson had awarded scholarships to friends and relatives of recruits and paid telephone bills of recruits' families.
http://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/23/sports/severe-sanctions-levied-on-clemson.html
That's some Smu type **** right there.

Ah! I thought you were talking about something going on now. Thanks.

Game to game momentum is overrated. Looking at the semifinal games the Alabama offense struggled mightily with the exception of Scarbrough and the Clemson defense shut down OSU. But I don't expect Alabama to struggle again on offense even though they're playing a much better team on Monday. The Clemson defense has been inconsistent at times this season, they had to hold on with big leads against Louisville and VT. And Watson had 2 picks against OSU but their defense was playing well enough that they were able to offset that. Alabama makes teams pay for those kind of mistakes and because of that I think Bama wins by at least 10.

God I wish this game was on Saturday and not Monday night.

I fail to understand this one, and unfortunately I believe they plan on holding all the championship games on Monday night in the foreseeable future. I get that they don't want to compete with the NFL on Saturday night but maybe the 2 could come to some sort of agreement where the NFL could go back to their traditional (and better) Saturday schedule of 12:30 and 4pm EST Saturday playoff games and the national championship game could be at 8pm on Sat night. Or play it on Friday night. If this Friday was too quick of a turnaround then wait until next Friday and make it the best football weekend of the year with the national championship game on Friday night and then the divisional playoffs on Saturday and Sunday.

The networks don't want to split viewership. They pay a lot of money for the broadcast rights.

The networks don't want to split viewership. They pay a lot of money for the broadcast rights.

I'm not talking about split viewership - let the NFL have playoff games at 12:30 and 4 EST, and then have the national championship game at 8pm EST.

tumblr_inline_mmerrraiWR1qz4rgp.gif

1) Solidarity with good friends at the office
2) Undefeated and curb stomped both USC and UDub
3) Not a fan of teams with nut grabbing players

I cant root for a team like Bama or any SEC school that hurts the integrity of the sport in numerous ways.

Back