What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching carousel in full spin...

The Kiffin to Arky thing keeps gathering steam. Why does anybody take the Raiders gig anymore anyway?

That would be beyond interesting. That would be absolutely amazing, and funnier than hell. If Kiffin cuts out on the faders after one yera to go back to college, who the hell would they ever get to replace him.

And if he is looking to return to college, UCLA would be crazy not to throw everything they have at landing him rather than pursuing Neuweasel...

That would cement Oakland's reputation as the laughingstock of the league. I'm all for it.:thumbsup:

Rumor has it Petrino wants out of the Falcons too. The pressure and the hours are like night and day. Plus the players are all good and its more about game planning a longer season where every opponent is good.

Like the other thread points out. There's not a lot of guys that can or did have success at both levels.

Monte is being talked about for the Nebraska DC position from what I'm hearing??? :confused:

Kiffin could have had a job as a NFL HC not too long, but he declined. I´d be shocked if he didn´t retire as the Tampa DC and I´d be even more shocked if he left Tampa Bay for a coordinator position in college. He is one of the highest paid assistants in the NFL at approx $1.7m per year. Why should he take a step down and take a pay cut?

Kiffin and Arky have a mutual intrest, however it sounds like it would difficult to get him out of the crypt keepers dungeon.

Wouldn't you need a silver bullet, clove of garlic or a stake through the heart instead?

Only way to kill him is to take his head, his track suit not only shows off his great fashion sense but doubles as life support like Darth Vader.

Kiffin could have had a job as a NFL HC not too long, but he declined. I´d be shocked if he didn´t retire as the Tampa DC and I´d be even more shocked if he left Tampa Bay for a coordinator position in college. He is one of the highest paid assistants in the NFL at approx $1.7m per year. Why should he take a step down and take a pay cut?

I had read somewhere that he wants to retire coaching in college and teaching the kids??? I don't know if it's true just saying that's what I read somewhere, but I can't remember where?

Les' replacement will be Jack Del Rio ( Head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars ).

Conflicting rumors?

Ark move for CTT is being backed by Jerry Jones.

I'm shocked.

Congrats Lowder, it appears you got what you wanted.

Lowder has been problem for years. He hired CTB and fired him. Promised Brother Oliver the job and gave it to CTT then tried to get Petrino before he fired CTT. Good for CTT he is a solid coach.

Lowder has been problem for years. He hired CTB and fired him. Promised Brother Oliver the job and gave it to CTT then tried to get Petrino before he fired CTT. Good for CTT he is a solid coach.

I don't blame Tuberville one bit. It gives him a chance to go home while sticking it to Lowder at the same time. He's a great coach who had built something pretty special at Auburn. If everything turns out like it looks it will, Auburn lost the best coach they may ever have.

Back