What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm MT

You don't even want to know what Bill Walton told me.

His top ten quotes from the pac12 tourny.

10) “Throw it down big man! One time, throw it down!”

9) "Kazemi has to understand that nobody is going to tell him he has to go back to Iran if he misses a shot."

8) “Fans beyond description! Dancing angels of mercy! What more can you ask for?”*

7) “The vision of what could possibly be for the nation’s greatest conference! The conference that has all the records! The conference that has all the perfect demographics, all the cool spots! This event this week has been one of the greatest things I’ve ever participated in my whole life! It went over the top today, because at the MGM Grand, they had a pool party this afternoon. Oh my gosh! The bands were there! The bikinis were out in full force! It was absolutely remarkable!*

6) “Beautiful basketball! The Ducks on fire after a poor start a start as you could have! They have somehow come back and have found their way back to the Oregon Trail! Lewis & Clark would be so proud.”*

Bonus Dave Pasch Quote

Pasch: “Bill, it’s been a pleasure. Enjoyed it all season, my friend."

Walton: “I’m the luckiest guy in the world. I work for Dave Pasch. Thank you for your patience."
Pasch: “Bill, you complete me.”

5) “I used to be a SportsCenter guy until I found First Take.”*

4) “Tonight’s start was electric. Just both teams riding quasars all the way to the top of the mountain to the promised land!”*

3) “They’re gonna suspend Bill Simmons. Anything is possible.”*

2) “If you ever think you’re too small to make a difference, you’ve never spent a night in bed with a mosquito or you’ve never played basketball against Taylor from Utah, number 11 in your program, number one in your heart.”*

1) “I was way in the back with Ray Lewis and it was unbelievable how much fun, oh my gosh, how many people were in there!”

Hey guys I found gasm on the espn board

OMFGasm

Wow 643 comments? CSU/Mizzou has over 5000 already. CU is CSU's $@%!$

We all know that ESPN board comments are far more important to a quality fan base than actually attending a game.

Any idea on how many of those comments were posted by Gasm himself?

His top ten quotes from the pac12 tourny.

10) “Throw it down big man! One time, throw it down!”

9) "Kazemi has to understand that nobody is going to tell him he has to go back to Iran if he misses a shot."

8) “Fans beyond description! Dancing angels of mercy! What more can you ask for?”*

7) “The vision of what could possibly be for the nation’s greatest conference! The conference that has all the records! The conference that has all the perfect demographics, all the cool spots! This event this week has been one of the greatest things I’ve ever participated in my whole life! It went over the top today, because at the MGM Grand, they had a pool party this afternoon. Oh my gosh! The bands were there! The bikinis were out in full force! It was absolutely remarkable!*

6) “Beautiful basketball! The Ducks on fire after a poor start a start as you could have! They have somehow come back and have found their way back to the Oregon Trail! Lewis & Clark would be so proud.”*

Bonus Dave Pasch Quote

Pasch: “Bill, it’s been a pleasure. Enjoyed it all season, my friend."

Walton: “I’m the luckiest guy in the world. I work for Dave Pasch. Thank you for your patience."
Pasch: “Bill, you complete me.”

5) “I used to be a SportsCenter guy until I found First Take.”*

4) “Tonight’s start was electric. Just both teams riding quasars all the way to the top of the mountain to the promised land!”*

3) “They’re gonna suspend Bill Simmons. Anything is possible.”*

2) “If you ever think you’re too small to make a difference, you’ve never spent a night in bed with a mosquito or you’ve never played basketball against Taylor from Utah, number 11 in your program, number one in your heart.”*

1) “I was way in the back with Ray Lewis and it was unbelievable how much fun, oh my gosh, how many people were in there!”

"Boulder, one of the meccas, berkeley, eugene, where the buffalo roam" i love walton

Colorado v Illinois - 2013 NCAA Tournament First Round Game Thread 3/22 2.40pm

I am not a sneaker geek - but if my GF bought me those, I would marry her on the spot. also, depending on the state, some of you.

I'd guess the state of depression, denial, intoxication, fugue, or bliss. What do I win?

So glad we're a Nike school and not an Adidas school.

adidas-ObyO-x-Jeremy-Scott-Wings-2.0-Gold-Shoes.jpg

I took the two minutes worth of time to register just so I could post how much I like you **** suckers! The first twenty pages of this thread have been entertaining. Looking forward to a good game on Friday.

Since we are all lifelong friends now, I'll leave this here (just in case Lord Dinwiddie gets the flu, giving us at least a 25% chance at winning):

8258627478_1cb568d8ba_n.jpg

I took the two minutes worth of time to register just so I could post how much I like you **** suckers! The first twenty pages of this thread have been entertaining. Looking forward to a good game on Friday.

Since we are all lifelong friends now, I'll leave this here (just in case Lord Dinwiddie gets the flu, giving us at least a 25% chance at winning):

View attachment 11735

Mods. Can we maybe investigate lengthening the amount of time it takes to register over here? Thanks in advance.

A little news from 247: Roberson will be guarding Paul. Good luck paul, you gonna need it. Cause it's dre's effing ball.

“I talked to Andre’s dad personally and he said he’s going to have half of Texas there”

Askia Booker on playing just 45 minutes away from Andre Robersons hometown

Reactions: RK
A little news from 247: Roberson will be guarding Paul. Good luck paul, you gonna need it. Cause it's dre's effing ball.

While I feel like Dre will do a good job (just like he did on Crabbe) with his assignment, is anyone worried about having him spend that much time on the perimeter and away from the glass?

While I feel like Dre will do a good job (just like he did on Crabbe) with his assignment, is anyone worried about having him spend that much time on the perimeter and away from the glass?

Nope. Long rebounds off jumpers and Dre never boxes out anyway. Let Scott and XJ do that inside work.

Except for him picking Illinois :huh: but he is biased and it is a real toss up game. He is way too high on the Big ten in my opinion.
****ing Chicago Politics!!!

Nope. Long rebounds off jumpers and Dre never boxes out anyway. Let Scott and XJ do that inside work.

Yup. When I heard this, I basically thought "that's absolutely perfect for Dre, he's gonna be free to go after all those long rebounds without having to worry about boxing out a big"

I think it's perfect for Dre since they jack up so many 3's.. He should still see a ton of rebounds because he can crash the boards on all the long shots and has a chance at all the big rebounds.
Now that we know that Paul is neutralized... Do you think our chances are better?

Back