What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v UCLA - October 28, 2023 - 5.30pm MT, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admitted I was wrong. Big ****ing deal. Tough polyester tie crowd here in the Catskills.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
The fact that you live in the Catskills clears a lot up for me...

The fact that you live in the Catskills clears a lot up for me...
I live in Tucson. Allbuffs is a figurative Catskills. Or Laughlin, Nevada. I’m just here for the occasional snippets of information I don’t get elsewhere.

Last edited:
My Google search for "The State Grandma's Potato Chowder" yielded disappointing results.
The folks at Google continue to ignore my letters demanding a search setting that only shows the things that would have been filtered if I had 'safe search' turned on. You've got to dig deep to find things like specialty granny erotica.

The folks at Google continue to ignore my letters demanding a search setting that only shows the things that would have been filtered if I had 'safe search' turned on. You've got to dig deep to find things like specialty granny erotica.
I really hope that there are some Google engineers that have created this search setting - even if they never make it accessible to the public but only their own small circle.

I honestly worry that this is not happening, as I think it's a sorry commentary on our society if it isn't.

Last edited:
My comment was tongue in cheek.

I agree. But thats now, this year. I think the Prime hype probably does extend into the next season or two. Maybe longer if Prime drops a 10 win season soon.

But anyway.

UCLA is about to start playing a 9 conference game schedule. So they could be dropping/rescheduling one of their three OOC games (will the Buffs be in the same dilema soon?) or will they play a 12 game schedule? Anyway, Im not sure where or if they can or would fit us in. They open the season against UGa twice (ouch) and the LSU is the 2nd game once.

DATE (2024)OPPONENTLOCATION
Aug. 31at Hawai'iHonolulu, HI
Sept. 21at LSUBaton Rouge, LA
Nov. 30vs. Fresno StateRose Bowl
TBAat NebraskaLincoln, NE
TBAat Penn StateUniversity Park, PA
TBAat Rutgers Piscataway NJ
TBAat WashingtonSeattle, WA
TBAvs. IndianaRose Bowl
TBAvs. IowaRose Bowl
TBAvs. MinnesotaRose Bowl
TBAvs. OregonRose Bowl
TBAvs. USCRose Bowl

DATE 2025OPPONENTLOCATION
Aug. 30GeorgiaRose Bowl
Sept. 6at UNLVLas Vegas, NV
Sept. 13New MexicoRose Bowl
TBAat IndianaBloomington, IN
TBAat Michigan StateEast Lansing, MI
TBAat NorthwesternEvanston, IL
TBAat Ohio StateColumbus, OH
TBAat USCLos Angeles, CA
TBAvs. MarylandRose Bowl
TBAvs. NebraskaRose Bowl
TBAvs. Penn StateRose Bowl
TBAvs. WashingtonRose Bowl

DATE 2026OPPONENTLOCATION
Sept. 5at GeorgiaAthens, GA
Sept. 12vs. San Diego StateRose Bowl
Sept. 19at NevadaRose Bowl
TBAat MarylandCollege Park, MD
TBAat MichiganAnn Arbor, MI
TBAat MinnesotaMinneapolis, MN
TBAvs. OregonEugene, OR
TBAvs. IllinoisRose Bowl
TBAvs. Michigan StateRose Bowl
TBAvs. PurdueRose Bowl
TBAvs. USCRose Bowl
TBAvs. WisconsinRose Bowl
They're not dropping the games they have to accomodate us. They'd be dumb to do that.

I thought it was the university president, and the regents dgaf.
“The color was technically “sky blue,” and it was supposed to represent “Colorado’s sky at 9,000 feet,” according to a history of football uniforms compiled by the CU Athletic Department. The change from black to blue was proposed by then-Regent Jack Anderson and approved by the Board of Regents in May 1981.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back