What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

We win next two, I just feel it.

We get our mojo back next game at home and bring the momentum from that game into Zona at Folsom again. Then we'll piss away the momentum against Washington St as our dudes get cocky, whilst it snowing sideways on an extremely windy day and our passing game has no dice. Finish off w a dud at Utah with confidence flushed.

Wife just told me we have a family brunch to go to Sunday morning. I'm east coast. **** this late start!! I'm calling it now, it will go into overtime just to push the end time even later....

What if I told you we turn back the clocks Sunday?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Also, I thought that last spring was the last time that we were changing clocks, and we would be on DST forever. I'm not sure how or where I got that impression.

We win next two, I just feel it.

We get our mojo back next game at home and bring the momentum from that game into Zona at Folsom again. Then we'll piss away the momentum against Washington St as our dudes get cocky, whilst it snowing sideways on an extremely windy day and our passing game has no dice. Finish off w a dud at Utah with confidence flushed.
So you're saying we'll be bowl eligible?!?! I'll take it!

I'm banking on the time change to make Sunday more bearable, although the early dark is going to put me into seasonal depression for about two weeks.

Two CU wins would help that sad.

This game is definitely winnable. We're a different animal at home and OSU has shown they're human the last 2 weeks. If our OL gives ANY sort of effort, we win in a close one.
OL will be better simply because they aren't going against one of the best front 7's in all of football, but they are what they are at this point and they are simply awful.

OSU is a lot more disciplined than UCLA and they are physical. CU has really struggled with physical teams this year. I think the betting line is right on. CU needs to get up early and have OSU play catch up to take them out of their game.

Also, I thought that last spring was the last time that we were changing clocks, and we would be on DST forever. I'm not sure how or where I got that impression.

There was a bill that passed in the Senate, but stalled in the House, so it never became law.

Do we have an actual kickoff time yet? I know the Stanford game didn't actually kick off until like 8:20 or so.

ETA - ****. It's 8:30 now.
Did you see something that showed it was officially pushed back? A quick look isn't showing me anything.

I had the same impression. I read that somewhere. Don’t know how that changed or if it was ever a thing to begin with.

I had the same impression. I read that somewhere. Don’t know how that changed or if it was ever a thing to begin with.
A number of states passed resolutions in the last few years to stick to dst. The problem is they can’t follow through without an act of congress. Look up The Sunshine Protection Act.

i am taking the points so that i have the moral victory.

maybe Prime is going to sneak some of his former nfl friends into Buff uniforms on the ol. sure, they are old and can't move well or bend to get leverage. upgrade?

kidding aside, this is a winnable game with any pulse from the ol.

I'm so pissed I used up my doom juju for that ****in UCLA game. What a waste of basically 5 turnovers plus a miracle unblocked fg. That OL ain't winning 2 games in a row now that tape is out.
I made an epic allbuffs doom gif for, well, for epic doom.

Back