What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

And that's why teams don't run the option anymore.

If they don't go for it there with 730 left they wouldn't have enough time to get a stop and go 80 yards with 4 left.

not sure why they don't punt there, guess they have absolutely zero confidence in their defense.

BREAK BREAK

I can't wait for the damn playoff to be done... I am so sick and tired of those DrP commercials

Pretty unimpressed by this pic, pretty sh*tty setup, imo.

[tweet]541439972616990721[/tweet]

Seriously, this is why the option can't have nice things.

Last edited:
Good season for this GA Tech squad. They probably came closer to their ceiling than just about any other team.

No upsets :(

Shocking.

This is tough now.

I'd probably go...

1. Oregon
2. Alabama
3. Florida State
4. Ohio State

At least we don't have the old system. Under that, FSU would have been ranked #1 as the undefeated team. So we'd be looking at either Alabama or Oregon being left out instead of the controversy being at the #4 spot.

That's was a sh*tty onside kick. And on replay, looked really sh*tty. Like not even trying, wth.

Herby said it right. That kind of onside you do at the beginning of the game to surprise the other team.

You don't do that with 130 left.

In other news, Ohio State cemented the Heisman for Mariota tonight.

Didn't think about that. What was the stat line for wiscys RB?

Only 1 team I was going for this weekend won... TCU. I really wanted to see some real drama for the tourney selection. alas.

Herbie just put a scenario out on Sportscenter that was FSU, Oregon, Ohio State, Alabama.

If Oregon wins it means that the NC doesn't come from ES(ec)PN country. That in itself is a reason to cheer for the Ducks

I'm thinking OSU will get the benefit of utterly obliterating a pretty good Wisconsin team in an extra game played for a CC. Big 12 proceeds to expansion.

Back