What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Corn

Yeah...... Nebraska really envies Colorado. From the Head Coach to the win loss records this year to the bowl prospects, and on.

We're green with envy. :smile2: See?

:lol:
Then why the **** are u here jackass? U know this is a CU board right? I wouldnt thump my chest too hard, yall have a very average Nebraska team and dont think for a second CU players wont absolutely be up for this. We gave you the game last year and your kicker got lucky, pure and simple. Hell, even your coach didnt think he would make it.

This is what we were missing all year. You can always count on the Corn for good trash talk.

Hey, it's not our fault we beat those three teams.................let me check....................JESUS!................you only have three wins this entire season! I'll see if I can get you a shirt from our bowl game, it'll give you something to dry your tears with after the season is over. If you do beat us though, I can't wait to watch all 13 fans rush the field. :smile2:

Hilarious as usual - and ignoring the point, which is that you schedule 3 of the worst teams in Division 1. I know, poor little fusker, the schedule is forced on you - it's not your fault! :lol:

I couldnt think of any better reason to be a CU fan than hating Nebraska. Why ru ****ers here anyway? Besides Iowan and a few others, I mean what is your purpose for being on a CU board? We know we suck and I dont know what yall think but Nebraska is an average football team at best.

I'm here for the hatred.

Hilarious as usual - and ignoring the point, which is that you schedule 3 of the worst teams in Division 1. I know, poor little fusker, the schedule is forced on you - it's not your fault! :lol:

I'm not ignoring the point, I'm having fun, which apparently left your life and it's sad to see. SO **** YOU LITTLE BUFFALO, WE'RE GOING TO KICK YOUR ****ING ASSES. Memorial west..............that's what we'll call your ****box stadium after we own your asses on Friday. :smile2:

I'm not ignoring the point, I'm having fun, which apparently left your life and it's sad to see. SO **** YOU LITTLE BUFFALO, WE'RE GOING TO KICK YOUR ****ING ASSES. Memorial west..............that's what we'll call your ****box stadium after we own your asses on Friday. :smile2:

I love this week!!!!

I am embroiled on ****erboard because those little bitch assed whiners cannot read ****ing english over. All I said was the CU looks at Nebraska as their rival, Nebraska looks to Oklahoma as theirs, and Oklahoma looks at Texas as theirs. Then the ****ing flood gate opens about how there is no rivalry with CU because it has to be both ways. However if you check out this site http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/specials/fansurvey/2009/big12.html

Oklahoma has 97.4% of their fans believe Texas is their rival, yet the nubskers still claim that only OU is their rival and yet it is not reciprocated, stupid fuskers.

Your sh!t is weak, so weak. :lol: You are getting more and more pathetic with each post. Keep 'em coming, we're laughing at you, not with you. :rofl:

We didn't schedule CU the Big 12 set that one so, we scheduled 2 of the worst teams in D1.

I love this week!!!!

I am embroiled on ****erboard because those little bitch assed whiners cannot read ****ing english over. All I said was the CU looks at Nebraska as their rival, Nebraska looks to Oklahoma as theirs, and Oklahoma looks at Texas as theirs. Then the ****ing flood gate opens about how there is no rivalry with CU because it has to be both ways. However if you check out this site http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/specials/fansurvey/2009/big12.html

Oklahoma has 97.4% of their fans believe Texas is their rival, yet the nubskers still claim that only OU is their rival and yet it is not reciprocated, stupid fuskers.
BB, I give you this one. CU is a rival for NU.

Your sh!t is weak, so weak. :lol: You are getting more and more pathetic with each post. Keep 'em coming, we're laughing at you, not with you. :rofl:

Typical lame post because you can't come up with anything to say. :rolleyes: It was probably you who neg repped me and didn't leave his name, just like a little bitch would. :lol:

Typical lame post because you can't come up with anything to say. :rolleyes: It was probably you who neg repped me and didn't leave his name, just like a little bitch would. :lol:

I think you meant to direct this post at yourself. pathetic indeed

pay the 15 bucks so you can have your little fem avatar of you on mall cop graduation and you can see exactly who left you that little neg nugget, you crimson period stain of the "force." :smile2:

Sea of Red...
UZXHIIJEHXHJZRK.20060912201057.jpg

Sea of Pee...
20080805__76072237DP028_OKLAHOMA_V_CO%7Ep1.jpg

Go H-U-S-K-E-R-S!!
:smile2:

Hey, it's not our fault we beat those three teams.................let me check....................JESUS!................you only have three wins this entire season! I'll see if I can get you a shirt from our bowl game, it'll give you something to dry your tears with after the season is over. If you do beat us though, I can't wait to watch all 13 fans rush the field. :smile2:

Well I have to say this year has been a huge disappointment.... but if you feel as though coming on a CU forum and bragging about being 7-4 that says a lot about where the NU program has gone over the past few years. Enjoy mediocrity.... we will be getting a new coach so we are not stuck at your level for the next decade.

Ah, RED

The color of stoplights, enema bags, and skin rashes

Yes! These are all things your will see, need and have after the Big Red of Nebraska takes care of business when they and 20,000+ of their fans take over your house in Boulder.

Have a great week leading up to the game!:thumbsup:

Yes! These are all things your will see, need and have after the Big Red of Nebraska takes care of business when they and 20,000+ of their fans take over your house in Boulder.

Have a great week leading up to the game!:thumbsup:

Did you hear they just found out what causes fuskerism? It's a genetic STD.

[HIDE]You get it from your cousin[/HIDE]

Looking forward to more smack-talk after we paint your team's ass red to match your rosacea'd noses.

Well I have to say this year has been a huge disappointment.... but if you feel as though coming on a CU forum and bragging about being 7-4 that says a lot about where the NU program has gone over the past few years. Enjoy mediocrity.... we will be getting a new coach so we are not stuck at your level for the next decade.

Ah yes, the old, "If you wanna come on a CU forum and blah blah blah cry cry cry." You guys need to come up with a new one. Please point out where I was bragging about being 7-4............I guess I missed that one, but nice try reaching there. You'll never be at our level bottom feeder! :smile2: By the way some of you need to grow thicker skin, it's hate week so **** off for the next few days. After that we're cool again............:thumbsup: Oh by the way we're 8-3 cum stain.

:lol: 4 years ago everyone on allbuffs was bragging about the HOME RUN HIRE that cu got. I see that worked out pretty well. cu can only dream about mediocrity and remember NEBRASKA only loses 15 seniors this year, + 60 scholly and walk-on players who have redshirted the past 2 years are waiting their turn to play.

Haha, I didn't even read the second sentence, your first was so typically content free. If I wasted my time repping a pissy little troll like you I'd be sure to let you know. I'm in your face frequently, and you really think I'd hide from neg repping you? This is your intelligence quotient shining through! :thumbsup:

Back