What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Coaching & Support Staff Moves

Link? I have mixed feelings on Hagan if true. On one hand, I think he would be better served in an AD/Alumni role and the staff needs a relentless recruiter at RB coach. OTOH, it probably helps to have a guy like him (and Smart) on staff who understand the traditions of CU and can help with current players.
I wish I could find the link. Sorry. It was in a Twitter post among the plethora of stuff I’ve seen. It’s all a big blur!

Footballscoop says it's Charles Kelly.
Always Sunny GIF

No doubt that Tim Brewster is our new TE Coach. Recruits tagging him today in their CU offer tweets.

Former HC at Minnesota who was most recently the Recruiting Coordinator at UNC under Mack before spending a couple years with the Gators before joining Coach Prime at JSU.

Known as a monster recruiter (and great TE coach). Also a former Broncos coach, so knows Denver.

Interesting name, not sure what this guy knows but he seems to have info with Prime:

Morris is another Air Raid disciple who was the OC under Kingsbury with Mahomes, did great work at Incarnate Word as HC before jumping to Wazzu. Wazzu had a decent offense but struggled with OL play and I guess he ran an incredible amount of screens to the annoyance of their fans. Overall, I'd approve.

Last edited:
Interesting name, not sure what this guy knows but he seems to have info with Prime:

Morris is another Air Raid disciple who was the OC under Kingsbury with Mahomes, did great work at Incarnate Word as HC before jumping to Wazzu. Wazzu had a decent offense but struggled with OL play and I guess he ran an incredible amount of screens to the annoyance of their fans. Overall, I'd approve.

A ton of history in Texas. Played at TT and coached there for a while.

Want.

No doubt that Tim Brewster is our new TE Coach. Recruits tagging him today in their CU offer tweets.

Former HC at Minnesota who was most recently the Recruiting Coordinator at UNC under Mack before spending a couple years with the Gators before joining Coach Prime at JSU.

Known as a monster recruiter (and great TE coach). Also a former Broncos coach, so knows Denver.

All these guys with recruiting chops have me salivating.

Believe he was Bartolone’s WR coach at Wazzu

Charles Kelly was pretty just-ok at FSU with some really good talent.
Maybe he's gotten better under Saban?

Back