What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

This may seem a stretch,
but in the future schools, like players, may have a 'transfer portal'.
Like the English football teams - your league changes with your performance, and other factors.

I'm just saying, conference membership may not be real important, down the road.
Be hell on scheduling, but otherwise would work.

This may seem a stretch,
Like the English football teams - your league changes with your performance, and other factors.

I'm just saying, conference membership may not be real important, down the road.
1685535128321.gif

This may seem a stretch,

Its called relegation. And we were relegated when we were not promoted with USC and UCLA. No matter where we end up.

Last edited:
I think the most disappointing thing about this situation is the timing of this happening now when CU finally seems to be focusing on getting the football program right, The years of neglect have put us in a position that we don't seem to have any interest outside of the B12. It seems clear that we're pretty far down the B1G's list right now as long as the ACC schools remain a possibility.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I know, I just *KNOW*, that if I go check Dennis Dodd's twitter feed there will be something like "Big announcement for the BigXII today?"

Something's happening today?

Big 12 meetings at the Greenbrier in WV today through Friday. Expansion vote might take place today and invites go out after that vote. Initially I thought today would be the day since it's the last day of May but that was before I found out that the meetings run through this Friday.

Bohn was CU’s AD when CU moved to the Pac 12.

We also spent the past year coming to the realization PD boxed RG into a corner with orders that said “Don’t exceed your budget and keep the players out of the tabloids. I don’t care about on filed results”.

Besides Tuck and Prime, he also orchestrated the fund raising and building of the Champions Center.

But please, continue. Outside of those points, you are nailing this.
Is this RGs burner account?? He’s been the AD for literally 10 years but it’s someone else’s fault. Amazing.

There are some hints out there.
Will they come true?

Better get your Slip N Slide ready!

giphy.gif

I think, and hope, this is all posturing by CU and also the Pac-12. Best way to get more in negotiations is to deal from strength or be able to show you can walk away from a deal (with have other options on the table). With Coach Prime and all the attention that CU is getting, the networks won't want to miss out on that opportunity. And other schools in the Pac-12 are better (brands) than the Big XII

I think, and hope, this is all posturing by CU and also the Pac-12. Best way to get more in negotiations is to deal from strength or be able to show you can walk away from a deal (with have other options on the table). With Coach Prime and all the attention that CU is getting, the networks won't want to miss out on that opportunity. And other schools in the Pac-12 are better (brands) than the Big XII
I don't think the Pac 12 has any idea what's it doing.

Jesus ****ing christ some of you people and this ****ing ****show of a league.

Back