What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

hahahahahahahahahaha. You guys. CU is small ****ing time. Yea, we got Prime. He's going to be gone in 3 years (or less) to a school that is big time. No one wants us. They already have Denver viewers in the BIG because 90% of the people here are from their ****hole states. CU will be lucky to be in the little 12 or a ****ty unequal revenue sharing PAC.

This is the end of our window for obtaining relevance. It will shut after this season then Prime will leave for a P2 team. Accept it.

hahahahahahahahahaha. You guys. CU is small ****ing time. Yea, we got Prime. He's going to be gone in 3 years (or less) to a school that is big time. No one wants us. They already have Denver viewers in the BIG because 90% of the people here are from their ****hole states. CU will be lucky to be in the little 12 or a ****ty unequal revenue sharing PAC.

This is the end of our window for obtaining relevance. It will shut after this season then Prime will leave for a P2 team. Accept it.
Cbc Understand GIF by Kim's Convenience

You would think ESPN would be encouraging the SEC to expand West, but the conference is supposedly not interested in going outside their geographical footprint

The SEC does not want western or northern schools. Not that they need them, but culture "fit" is real for that conference (despite how much it is downplayed here and elsewhere).

That's one HELL of a POD.
Woah. Would prefer being in NU, Iowa, Minnesota Wisconsin.

Funny thing missing here though....
Oregon and Washington !!!
I believe In Santa 🎅 more than this.
There is approximately 0% chance Utah and CU are getting into the B1G without at least Washington getting in ahead of us, and if all 4 schools are making it in I'd assume we'd be the school kicked to the plains pod with the rest of the former P12 schools making up the pacific pod.

still too chicken **** to admit which of the bible or commuter schools that you follow? typical drive by.

*snip*

i'm guessing you are a bailer person. it would make sense. ken starr can rot in hell by the way.

Also, while Pope reeks of KSU and desperation (I acknowledge the redundancy)
Considering Pope lives about 20 miles south of Ames, I think it's safe to assume he's a Cyclone.

Funny thing missing here though....
Oregon and Washington !!!
I believe In Santa 🎅 more than this.
Aren't state lawmakers throwing up roadblocks to UW and UO leaving the "other state school" behind in any conference moves?

And didn't the B1G just have all kinds of annoying uncertainty and now a goofy revenue sharing deal for one of their members because the local lawmakers got their panties in a wad about the other state school getting left behind?

In a once burned, twice shy kind of a way, I could see the B1G prefering to avoid that nonsense for now, and, if they leave them out now, they'll be cheaper to get later once the politicians have ****ed around and found out what the alternative actually is.

I realize it’s largely TV networks driving all this, but I still have a real hard time believing there are huge BIG moves being seriously discussed right now while they are without a commissioner.
Except, as has been noted, their commissioner is still on the job and working through next fall sometime.

"Finalize one last big project before leaving" isn't an unusual executive exit strategy.

Colorado would absolutely agree to a half share in the B1G, particularly if the Oregon and UW block is pushing unequal revenue sharing. Not sure if that is in play or not, but if they are looking at uneven revenues the revenue share better be based on ratings and not a X schools gets more regardless model.

Colorado would absolutely agree to a half share in the B1G, particularly if the Oregon and UW block is pushing unequal revenue sharing. Not sure if that is in play or not, but if they are looking at uneven revenues the revenue share better be based on ratings and not a X schools gets more regardless model.
*unless there is a timeline to equal revenue share.

Nasim Pedrad Reaction GIF

He’s not wrong. The Big 12 will always welcome CU back because it brings the largest market in the conference, best academics, and even with the last 15 years of suck, the best historical brand.

Going into last season, CU had more 1m+ viewer games since 2015 than every current Big12 school (excluding OU and UT) save for Oklahoma State, and they only had 4 more than CU during that time period despite being far more successful.

Call it arrogance (it is to an extent), but the leftover Big 12 properties are straight dog **** that nobody really cares about and CU would elevate the conference, especially with Coach Prime.
Colorado fan pointing at Big 12 schools and saying nobody cares about them is priceless. You guys are the ones who invented covering stadium seats with a giant tarp! :ROFLMAO:

Buff athletics screams apathy.

still too chicken **** to admit which of the bible or commuter schools that you follow? typical drive by.

let me help you understand. this league of misfits and toss-aways that is currently called the "big" 12 will take us whenever we decide that is the best path. you are not driving the train. the chancellors at ucf and cinncy, among others, are sporting livestock worthy woodies at the thought of being in a conference with pac schools. it is like a winning lottery ticket for the trailer park queen.

i'm guessing you are a bailer person. it would make sense. ken starr can rot in hell by the way.
You guys kill me. First time I've seen a school looking for a life preserver to keep from going down with the ship and at the same time claiming they're the one who's calling the shots.

Once again, you can't seem to grasp the fact that arrogance is a weakness, not a strength. Look how it's worked out for you.

And I thought you're supposed to have high admission standards??

Back