What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

CU looks so silly at times....

They seem like they think they are being crafty and waiting til the perfect moment. You have the rumors, yet it's made to think they haven't made a decision. Just cu being cu. Who knows, RG did say don't believe anything til he announces it.

Just wish the writer hadn't hit the race issue so hard - I like sports because it lets me forget people who obsess over arbitrary categories. Good coach is a good coach, end of story. Numbers and conduct speak for themselves. That's all I'll say, let's get back to talking about football.
However, coaches of color are few and far between so there is a point. Especially when played by a majority of black athletes.

Kansas runs a much better AD. Les Miles branding continues. Can’t have nice things at CU

Well the silver lining is that the vast majority of people don’t really notice or care that this is dragging. This isn’t making national headlines or anything.

For all our gnawing our own arms off sake, I hope they announce soon.

.....that obviously Les Miles is our new head coach.

JFC this thread
Allbuffs patiently waiting like
SimpleFlawedIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

One thing that surprises me is that Georgia is putting up with this.

They need to move on with their coordinator search.

Maybe that's what the delay is, RG has heard all the buzz that it's going to be Mel Tucker and he's trying to think of a gentle way to break it to us it's not him.

...it's, yes, you guessed it, FRANK STALLONE.

url
If it isn’t MT, then Colorado would issue the statement that he isn’t being offered the job.

One thing that surprises me is that Georgia is putting up with this.

They need to move on with their coordinator search.

They probably already know and will announce by Friday. Only CU drags their feet. We had all that positive momentum Saturday and they could have made the rumors true and owned a bit of the spotlight. Instead we made ourselves look stupid and now it’s almost Tuesday and everyone knows who the coach will be but everyone is pretending it’s a secret.

:ROFLMAO:

Good one BR85, you slay me!

I love Canada. I would move to the Pacific Northwest in a heartbeat. Vancouver is a beautiful city in a great location and the people are all very nice. Others areas may suck but my impression of Canada has always been wonderful. I can’t afford a 3 million home though.

I love Canada. I would move to the Pacific Northwest in a heartbeat. Vancouver is a beautiful city in a great location and the people are all very nice. Others areas may suck but my impression of Canada has always been wonderful. I can’t afford a 3 million home though.
Next you'll tell me Fort Collins is a beautiful city in a great location and all the people are very nice. But you can't afford a meth lab though.

Back