What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

I cannot wait to hear the full story on each and every step that has occurred in this deal? I hope Howell or someone is ready and willing to ask the tough questions about what happened. Why doesn't AllBuffs have a press pass and have one of you legends down there asking questions?
Is there a chance that CU had to also vet all of the candidates that Coach MT is planning to bring, or else the deal would not finalize?
The publicity of this is so amateur and so unnecessary!!!
My excitement is still high, but man this is killing the mojo

The answer is obvious dudes!

Howell reported, “George is in New York early this week for the National Football Foundation banquet and Tuesday's College Football Hall of Fame dinner and won't return to Boulder until Wednesday.“

Party time in New York can’t be interrupted. Or perhaps all the details are being hammered out between social events. Or both.

Just a theory

This is getting rediculous CU.
First Kubiak then Jones and now possibly Tucker? Either release a statement it’s not Tucker or announce it already. You only had it mentioned a dozen times in one of the biggest games of the college football season.

maybe folks are using the time at the nyc conference productively.

there could be things happening, man. it is our destiny to take names and kick ass. the timing is sometimes unpredictable, but the end result will be our return to glory.

Is the owner of Blake street Tavern somebody special? lol just curious. I do think he’s right though. But CU may just want to wait till next Monday to be extra certain.
Alum. Booster. Host of the Buff Club watch parties as the official location. Rarely posts stuff like that. Would seem out of character for him to make a declarative statement unless he was very confident in it.

Alum. Booster. Host of the Buff Club watch parties as the official location. Rarely posts stuff like that. Would seem out of character for him to make a declarative statement unless he was very confident in it.

Ahh, okay! I didn’t realize any of that.

Back