What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

I wonder if anyone took video of his appearance at the basketball game. Seems like the kind of thing Buffvision should post on YouTube but it doesn't look like they did.

This is one of the worst parts about anything Colorado related, the support sometimes is truly lacking.

But to be fair, Illinois-Chicago? Meh.
UIC had some ballers....very entertaining...to me cu hoops is a bargain have 2 season tix in sec 22...about top of 3 pt line....great view $9 tix....cost of my tix for hoops season is less than 1 game of my season tix for football....place should be packed on saturdays at least

NCAA Basketball attendance averages

#64 Colorado 7,771
#71 Georgia 7,218

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/Reports/attend/2017.pdf

He is used to it, and it was par for course. He just needs to come to the Arizona game to get pumped up.

That’s fine. Wasn’t merely talking about just Colorado as in the University. Colorado people in general seem to be finicky fans. I’ve watched the Rockies have 10,000 empty seats and be in 1st place. Students don’t have much of an excuse though, most live on or near campus.

UIC had some ballers....very entertaining...to me cu hoops is a bargain have 2 season tix in sec 22...about top of 3 pt line....great view $9 tix....cost of my tix for hoops season is less than 1 game of my season tix for football....place should be packed on saturdays at least

That’s very affordable. I’ve honestly not attended a basketball game in forever, I’m part of the problem i suppose.

CU bball has to be the best bang for the buck sports entertainment on the Front Range.

CU bball has to be the best bang for the buck sports entertainment on the Front Range.
Totally agree. I upgraded to a chair-back on a corner section this year and we pay $22/seat. I can't make it to 15 games in a season so I split tickets with an old Hallett Hall buddy and we each get 7 games + 1 where we go together. Works out really well. My total cost for 2 tickets @ 7.5 games is $330 w/Buff Club donation. Well worth it.

That’s very affordable. I’ve honestly not attended a basketball game in forever, I’m part of the problem i suppose.
Outside of 3-4 programs, almost all college basketball is fairly affordable.

College basketball and hockey are probably the best value live sports event in any market.

huh? these hires, so far, suggest he's going for continuity instead of a "blow it up" and rebuild it with recruiting approach.
Nothing Tucker has said or done suggests to me that he is willing to compromise the 2019 season to develop a team for the future. In fact, I'd have a hard time making a case that he's taking the Chip Kelly approach.

Back