What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Perspective on CSU's Claims to the Denver Market

Did you catch CSU's last bowl game on TV? Me neither.

Heard the school lost money on that trip to Tucson to play Nevada.
Yes I have heard most teams lose a bit of money going to bowls.

Yeah I missed the game though it was on TV in Denver market. Preaching to choir that we could have gone 7-5 in MWC but we didn't play in the MWC. And we lost to ****ing Hawaii. The worse team in the MWC.

Yes I have heard most teams lose a bit of money going to bowls.

Yeah I missed the game though it was on TV in Denver market. Preaching to choir that we could have gone 7-5 in MWC but we didn't play in the MWC. And we lost to ****ing Hawaii. The worse team in the MWC.

I'll pencil you down favoring CSU in the season opener. The Rams are unstoppable and formidable based on last year's record. Doooom.

I'll pencil you down favoring CSU in the season opener. The Rams are unstoppable and formidable based on last year's record. Doooom.
Ummm I have us winning w/ Montez or Sefo but that is the usual response for a hurt person.

I ****ing hate the Rams but ignoring simple plausible statements just shows that you are acting more like a Ram fan than Buffs fan.

Ummm I have us winning w/ Montez or Sefo but that is the usual response for a hurt person.

I ****ing hate the Rams but ignoring simple plausible statements just shows that you are acting more like a Ram fan than Buffs fan.

I'm giving you ****, Digger.
Your lecture is neither novel nor brilliant. Pretty sure about everyone reading this stayed up late to watch CU lay an egg in their season opener in Hawaii and are also keenly aware of the outcome of CU-CSU games over the years.

What plausible statements are being ignored, exactly? Thanks in advance for undertones of petulance and arrogance in your reply.

Sure there is a bump. 10-15% Won't come close to filling the new stadium. Even if they double it they won't be close.

Back