What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UA

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member
Tidbit from the game notes:

OPENING TIP: Colorado begins conference play with three straight and five of its first seven on the road. It will be the first time the Buffaloes have started a conference season with three straight road games since the 1931-32 Rocky Mountain Conference schedule, and just the fourth overall (1926-27; 1912-13). Colorado has played three in a row on the road in league action numerous times, the last to end the 2013-14 season (at Utah, Stanford and California).

It has been a long time since we opened like that on the road in conference play.

I'm hoping that CU carries what they did well against ASU plus a cooler head. And given how the Buffs played against the Wildcats last season, I'm somewhat hopeful that everything comes together tomorrow night.

And hopefully we don't see the same refs from Tempe as well.

If Xavier Johnson can't handle Tempe, how do you expect him to handle Tucson?
Thanks for trying to liven things up. I think there's a general unspoken expectation that we will be fortunate to keep the score within 15 pts. But by all means, tell your guys that CU is lousy and they don't need to show up.

If Xavier Johnson can't handle Tempe, how do you expect him to handle Tucson?

At least UA fans don't try to distract opposing players at the free throw line with those cute mini skits like those ASU students do...stupid P12N couldn't stop showing those mini skits.

And your crybaby coach caused the P12 to adopt that stupid celebration rule that cost CU a lot of dough.

Arizona sucks plain and simple.

You guys talk WBB like twice the amount you discuss men's in here. You're not UCONN.

This is one of the most perplexing CBB forums on the internet.

Last edited:
Hope we beat that ass but a tall order. My son's mom will be there, would make me happy for her to be miserable about the loss lol.

Where were you doing football, *****?
This isn't a football board. We are not a football school. Congrats on your first decent season since joining the conference though. Even if you did get waxed in your two biggest games of the season.

Okay, back to basketball!

You guys talk WBB like twice the amount you discuss men's in here. You're not UCONN.

This is one of the most perplexing CBB forums on the internet.

Time for your mom to revoke your internet privileges.

First of all, CU's football program was a huge dumpster fire and the MBB was pretty good. CU football will always be a priority over basketball when football is decent and hence the reduction of posts on the basketball forum.

Second of all, CU MBB, despite some wins over Top 25 teams, have been playing uninspired basketball and has been frustrating. No one wants to watch any sport when not only the team is losing but not giving its all. Finally saw the team put in the effort against ASU.

And there are some dedicated women's basketball fans. Their dedication is awesome but shouldn't mistake idots like you into thinking women's basketball is a higher priority than men's basketball when it comes to CU fans in general. CU fans love their winning teams.

I'm sure we won't be seeing you around here if CU wins tonight.

I hope CU fans that are going to be there storms the court after a CU win and the P12 fines UA.

This board is not as lively as I remember. I thought you guys were our "rivals"?

Kinda hate Oregon more than Arizona at the moment. And UCLA. Oh, yeah. **** Baylor!

Jeez. Just how many Pac-12 programs are ranked ahead of Arizona at the moment? Sean Miller isn't able to build and sustain a top 10 program? Once again, is Arizona anywhere close to being the best Wildcats in basketball? Nope.

Why should the Buffs get all worked up about Bare Down? It's not like this game is particularly meaningful.

CU would kind of have to hate Arizona and play a meaningful game for this match to even matter.

I'm more focused on frustration about Boyle's inability to get a senior heavy team to gel.

The Arizona game just isn't that big of a thing this year. Sorry.

Is it better to win 10 and get waxed in the last two or get waxed every game and never win at all?

I would so love to win this game tonight on a buzzer beater.

Kinda hate Oregon more than Arizona at the moment. And UCLA. Oh, yeah. **** Baylor!

Jeez. Just how many Pac-12 programs are ranked ahead of Arizona at the moment? Sean Miller isn't able to build and sustain a top 10 program? Once again, is Arizona anywhere close to being the best Wildcats in basketball? Nope.

Why should the Buffs get all worked up about Bare Down? It's not like this game is particularly meaningful.

CU would kind of have to hate Arizona and play a meaningful game for this match to even matter.

I'm more focused on frustration about Boyle's inability to get a senior heavy team to gel.

The Arizona game just isn't that big of a thing this year. Sorry.
That's fine if you feel that way. I haven't visited this forum since last season and your opinion is very different from what I remember you guys expressing in just about every year since you joined the conference. Either you're downplaying the topic to try to hurt my feelings or you guys really did come to your senses and realized this was never a true rivalry in the first place. Either way this board is a shell of its former self. Oh well. You guys are no fun.

Is there anything more pathetic than fans of a second rate "basketball school" talking **** on a school that has never been a basketball school?

Is there anything more pathetic than fans of a second rate "basketball school" talking **** on a school that has never been a basketball school?
Ouch. I'm not talking ****. But if I were I'd say at least my school has a sport they are identified with. You guys blend in with all the other "meh" schools that are mediocre at everything.

Ouch. I'm not talking ****. But if I were I'd say at least my school has a sport they are identified with. You guys blend in with all the other "meh" schools that are mediocre at everything.

The brand people associate Arizona with is a pretty good basketball program that has its ceiling at the elite 8. You're certainly no Wisconsin that's for sure.

Is it better to win 10 and get waxed in the last two or get waxed every game and never win at all?

I would so love to win this game tonight on a buzzer beater.

Remember that the rules are different in Arizona. Chen's clear buzzer beater didn't count a few years back. If CU is shooting the ball it needs to be in the basket at least 5 seconds before the end of the game. Of course if that happens we will have a replay of the US "losing" to Russia in the Olympics(circa 1972) since the refs will give them multiple attempts to score in the last few seconds until they actually do. :rolleyes:

I would so love to win this game tonight on a buzzer beater that clearly shows that we got the shot off late.
FIFY

*except skiing and cross country, of course.

This isn't a football board. We are not a football school. Congrats on your first decent season since joining the conference though. Even if you did get waxed in your two biggest games of the season.

Okay, back to basketball!

Oh, too much of a pussy to not bandwagon? I get it.

The announcers wondered why the other CU players stopped feeding King the ball when he was hot.
Under Tad have we ever really decided to feed a guy over and over and over when he was hot? Don't feel like Tad subscribes to that theory. He should though.

Back