What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

They look pissed. Glad to see landman in at lb. Dude shoulda been playing earlier but better late than never

Looks like the Broncos and Buffs are headed in a similar direction. Amazing how incompetent coaches with guaranteed salaries can set back a franchise/program for years. I was a little nervous seeing Mac's contract extended after one good year given the flash in the pan narrative and concerns that Leavitt may have been the real brains behind the operation. Now its looking more and more like that may have been the case.

We should have waited to see how this years team looked before committing to MM long term

Yeah, the cupboard is not bare. You could say that about a lot more than just those two. One of my biggest gripes with MM is not playing underclassmen who are clearly more talented than the starters.

Most of the backups are better and more explosive than the starters. Most of them were recruited by Chev since he took over as Recruiting Coordinator. Mac is obsessed with giving his older players the benefit of the doubt longer than any other big time coach, because he is not a big time coach, he is a G5 Coach at best.
So many of the freshman could be making impacts right now, but they have to learn and respect the older guys and look up to them, and blah blah blah. Play the best F****ing players at all times!!!

I know what Mac said to the team at halftime to inspire that good start to the second half. "hey guys, Ole Miss just called and told me they won't hire me if you guys don't keep this game close"

Man, I love Lindsay. We’ve sucked but that kid is just flat out awesome despite everything. He’s a true stud.

I know what Mac said to the team at halftime to inspire that good start to the second half. "hey guys, Ole Miss just called and told me they won't hire me if you guys don't keep this game close"
Have to use levity at a time like this, but it would be amazing if true and the team responded and balled out just to move his ass along to dixie.

Laguda makes a great play on the last one and then instead of attacking the hole and runner he does that BS

Any suggestions on How do you fix front 7 on defense? Next year we have Lewis, Landman, Mulumba. There is a serious scheme problem that started in Arizona game. Can we steal some Somoans from Utah to play DLine and Oline? More Juco transfers? This is hard to watch because traditionally when CU is any good we can stop the run... not this year.

Back