What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

Who the **** are you?!?

Cody ... whatever his physical or other shortcomings as a Big XII QB may be, is a warrior and a team player. He was obviously trying to pick his team up.

You OTOH are a complete troll and should be banned from this site ... asshole.:sad2:

what on god's green earth are you talking about? :finger:

Word was that Hansen was back to all 2nd team reps in practice this week after the WVU thing and the fight.

Hansen better be our guy from here on out after burning him again.

Word was that Hansen was back to all 2nd team reps in practice this week after the WVU thing and the fight.

Hansen better be our guy from here on out after burning him again.

Yeah, this had better not be a gimmick by Hawkins. I confess I do not understand the mind of Dan Hawkins. Odd time to burn a RS you potentially sacrificed 3 games to.

Yeah, this had better not be a gimmick by Hawkins. I confess I do not understand the mind of Dan Hawkins. Odd time to burn a RS you potentially sacrificed 3 games to.

Hawk is brain dead. Do you have any confidence that he'll go with Hansen the rest of the way? Cody will be back. Book it. Believe me it makes me sick to my stomach but I think we've seen enough of coach hawkbanks to know that he's as stubborn as a mentally retarded mule.

From "goingoneight" on soonerfans.com:

... Hawkins's biggest handicap is Cody playing QB. It's pretty clear that if they could ever get a pulse offensively, they might be able to do something with the aggressive style of defense they run.

Bears some consideration. :huh:

Hawk is brain dead. Do you have any confidence that he'll go with Hansen the rest of the way? Cody will be back. Book it. Believe me it makes me sick to my stomach but I think we've seen enough of coach hawkbanks to know that he's as stubborn as a mentally retarded mule.

so there you are getting upset at me for bashing cody...and here you are calling hawkins "as stubborn as a mentally retarded mule" wow so i guess theres a double standard?

Many, how many False starts has Givens has this game... I'm so disappointed in the play of our O-line

Corny dog time... CU played well as in the game was over with 3:10 left in the 3rd qtr - this announcer is a friggin idot!

I would love to be in the bar with this announcer and pound his face in - dammit I need more wine...

I think Hansen coming in now is a good thing. We were going to have to leave Cody behind to take the next step anyway, now we can start taking that next step. Would I have liked this decision to have been made sooner (like August) yeah, but TH will still get a lot of valuable experience starting the rest of this year and he will be much better next year as a result.

Back