What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

so there you are getting upset at me for bashing cody...and here you are calling hawkins "as stubborn as a mentally retarded mule" wow so i guess theres a double standard?

Yes. I ALWAYS criticize the COACH for being a retard. If you had been around here for a while you would know that. He's a man he's 40 something. He can take it and he deserves it. You're a troll who bashes the players personally because they're not very talented and that makes you feel inferior. You can talk about the coaches and the shi**y play all you want without saying "screw Cody". WHY is that so hard for you to understand???

probably has to do something along the lines of they're not disciplined and that goes for the whole o line and in all aspects

Sweet god. Now I'm the Cody defender? I don't want him in there but what has Hansen showed last year or today that makes you think he's the missing link? We'd still be losing this game bro. I think you know that.
He hasn't showed anything yet because he hasn't had the opportunity. Cody has showed us nothing.

Maybe Hansen won't be the answer but Cody definitely isn't.

When something doesn't work you try something else.

Yes. I ALWAYS criticize the COACH for being a retard. If you had been around here for a while you would know that. He's a man he's 40 something. He can take it and he deserves it. You're a troll who bashes the players personally because they're not very talented and that makes you feel inferior. You can talk about the coaches and the shi**y play all you want without saying "screw Cody". WHY is that so hard for you to understand???

Yeah, Cody deserves criticism for that lousy throw in the flat that went the wrong way, and he got it by being pulled. But mindless screw Cody is pointless - make a point.

you are the most ignorant person i've met in here and frankly in many boards. you criticizing the coach is just the same as criticizing a player...they both suck! my duration being in this forum has absolutely nothing to do with it. i'll say whatever i dang well please...i'm not gonna have some d-bag tell me what i can and can't say...WHY is that so hard for you to understand.

SCREW BOTH OF THE HAWKINS!!!!!

you are the most ignorant person i've met in here and frankly in many boards. you criticizing the coach is just the same as criticizing a player...they both suck! my duration being in this forum has absolutely nothing to do with it. i'll say whatever i dang well please...i'm not gonna have some d-bag tell me what i can and can't say...WHY is that so hard for you to understand.

You're a tard and idot. Go away.

Are you still talking?

i think texas sucks, if hey can't run against us their gonna get blown out

what's up xa?, hey these buffs will have you talking to yourself no doubt. they will also get you banned anywhere for telling it like it is so take a chill. yes , I know, we look whacky. and that's as good as we could have played.

That's right XA...God forbid you have an opinion that doesn't consist of a long drink of black & gold kool aid.

Is the troll still talking? You can't possibly in any universe think that I am a kool aid drinker man. 90% of allbuffers think I'm a raging asshole because of how much I despise Dan Hawkins. This noob troll got on my bad side because he just shows up here and starts throwing bombs at Cody and the players. WHATEVER anyone thinks about their play on the field they're still human beings and young kids at that. Yeah they get a free ride to school and yeah there are perks but that doesn't mean they deserve to be called douchebags and sh*t like that. Cody has left it all out on the field for us. He's outmatched and outgunned at every turn but he's bled for us. At least respect him for that. Tip your hat to him as he exits the stage. He's done all he could do. Blame his dad for not making a change but let the kid have his due for christ's sake.

ok 1...all i said was screw cody and i didn't say anything about any other players. 2...i never called any player a d-bag...i called you a d-bag for all your smart a** comments towards me. 3...yes cody is a warrior but i should have the right to say he was sucking it up tonight and previous games just like you have the right to talk crap about hawkins

ok 1...all i said was screw cody and i didn't say anything about any other players. 2...i never called any player a d-bag...i called you a d-bag for all your smart a** comments towards me. 3...yes cody is a warrior but i should have the right to say he was sucking it up tonight and previous games just like you have the right to talk crap about hawkins

I think a simple "screw Cody" would have been taken in stride. But you just copy/pasted it like 30 times without specifically criticising a point of his play, which seemed like a more personal attack.

Just let it go...

my duration being in this forum has absolutely nothing to do with it. i'll say whatever i dang well please...i'm not gonna have some d-bag tell me what i can and can't say...WHY is that so hard for you to understand.

Life is too short to read any more of your posts. IGNORE.

Back