What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

Cody isn't the only problem on this team. I willing to throw Hawk under the bus and back up over him but you can't put this all on Cody. Hansen looked the same.

HEY Keisau, stop running every god damn first and second down and then try to pass with 70 texas players coming on 3rd down.

Cody isn't the only problem on this team. I willing to throw Hawk under the bus and back up over him but you can't put this all on Cody. Hansen looked the same.

he has been in there three plays and two of which were running plays the other he had to run for his life...how can you say he looks the same?

Look whether Cody is better than Hansen or not, he played his way onto the bench.

Last edited:
Hey Dilallo(sp?) ... next time, if the ref is in your way, take the MF out.:sad2:

You still won't make the tackle ... but you just might feel better about punting to one of the best PR's in CFB.

Last edited:
We DO have the dumbest coach in college football... He picks that drive to burn his redshirt... Of all the times to make the switch he does it now. We went this far, now he makes the switch and ruins Hansen's RS year after all the talk of him sitting out. We better never see Cody on the field again!!

If we had any other QB we had this game won... Cody gave it away with his soft arm. The announceers called his arm "soft" about 6 times after that one pick. The second pick was a good play actually. Better than a punt IMO.

is it just me or did hawkins just applaud a false start

Who the **** are you?!?

Cody ... whatever his physical or other shortcomings as a Big XII QB may be, is a warrior and a team player. He was obviously trying to pick his team up.

You OTOH are a complete troll and should be banned from this site ... asshole.:sad2:

I'm all for a change at qb but how many reps did he get this week? This team had me hoping for a better ending to this season, this second half has been a disaster, bad qb play,horrible OL play and the playcalling is bad.

Who the **** are you?!?

Cody ... whatever his physical or other shortcomings as a Big XII QB may be, is a warrior and a team player. He was obviously trying to pick his team up.

You OTOH are a complete troll and should be banned from this site ... asshole.:sad2:

Word.

Back