What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins to Montreal?

If Hawkins was smart he would catch a plane to Austin and try and get Vince Young to come play, I am fairly certain that Montreal owns the rights to Young and Tebow both. Vince could be a good player on their oversized field with his running ability, and he is a competent passer. The word in Austin is Vince is flat broke, and like the clown he is took out a loan for 300k for his birthday party. Thinking VY might need a job, and he is beyond being picky

do they have a fan forum where we can warn them of the looming train wreck? If Cody is not brought on as a player, it would totally not surprise if he starts his coaching career now. Great potential as qb coach or oc
The NFL, CFL, AFL all passed on Cody. He ended up on the US National team. You really think he would get a shot in the CFL now that Dad is the coach?

Of course he could.

crop_19291491702.jpg

If Hawkins was smart he would catch a plane to Austin and try and get Vince Young to come play, I am fairly certain that Montreal owns the rights to Young and Tebow both. Vince could be a good player on their oversized field with his running ability, and he is a competent passer. The word in Austin is Vince is flat broke, and like the clown he is took out a loan for 300k for his birthday party. Thinking VY might need a job, and he is beyond being picky

very true.

All that damn Cheesecake Factory

He looks really old for 52.
Compared to how much he made me age, I'd say he got the better deal.

He has put on some lbs., though.

Here's another pic, Hawk went to SuperCuts and that is his 40 year-old QB

calvillo-hawkins-130219.jpg

hawkins_dan_640_640.jpg

This is going to be a train wreck that I enjoy in my lawn chair with a beer.

given our incredibly poor karma, this is what is likely to occur:

hawkins wins gray cup with his new team
embree named nfl assistant coach of the year
brown helps coach tide to another nc
kennedy reels in top 10 class for iowa
helfrich wins rose bowl

hell, what am i missing? we're cursed, i tell ya.

Compared to how much he made me age, I'd say he got the better deal.

He has put on some lbs., though.

Here's another pic, Hawk went to SuperCuts and that is his 40 year-old QB

calvillo-hawkins-130219.jpg

^^^^^IS DH GETTING HIS PRE-HIRE COLONOSCOPY IN THIS PICTURE? HE LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE.^^^^

hawkins_dan_640_640.jpg

This is going to be a train wreck that I enjoy in my lawn chair with a beer.
+1

Montreal's depth chart is in flux, they're waiting till Hawk does the background checks to see which Montreal players came from divorced homes.

Montreal's depth chart is in flux, they're waiting till Hawk does the background checks to see which Montreal players came from divorced homes.

I wonder how he feels about players who give firm kisses on both cheeks?

This story just makes me LOL.

Any truth to the rumors (oops, make that rumours) that Cody just rented a condo in Montreal?

helfrich wins rose bowl

You missed Cody signing with Montreal, winning league MVP, and getting to the NFL a la Flutie.

le hawk ees magnafique choice for le alouttes.

surrender monkeys everywhere rejoice.

helfrich wins rose bowl

Short Bus. Duh.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372387046.318853.jpg

It is actually kind of surreal watching Hawkins appear on TV again as a football coach. I have a kind of football muscle memory that makes me want to root for Montreal, which is underscored by the fact that Winnipeg's uniforms look like a clone of Washington.

Back