What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other scenario is MMac shut down the DC search after his first couple options, during the dead period, did not work out and he is planning on resuming the search after NSD. If that was his strategy, he would have been wise to give the fans a heads up that he is focussing on recruiting and will find the coaches after 2/4/15. It would have shut down some of the rumor mill and worrying. I suppose anything is possible. For the last decade, I am conditioned to expect doom and gloom. Hopefully, this time is different.

One other scenario is MMac shut down the DC search after his first couple options, during the dead period, did not work out and he is planning on resuming the search after NSD. If that was his strategy, he would have been wise to give the fans a heads up that he is focussing on recruiting and will find the coaches after 2/4/15. It would have shut down some of the rumor mill and worrying. I suppose anything is possible. For the last decade, I am conditioned to expect doom and gloom. Hopefully, this time is different.

If that was his strategy, he should be fired tomorrow.

Um no.

as fans we are only here for the $. None of these guys care what we think or how we feel, just buy tickets and donate.

I speak Macintyre so allow me to translate what he's saying the article: Even though the sunshine-pumpers on fan websites think I'm a swell coach, the reality is that many in the coaching community don't agree and think there's a good chance I'll be fired after this year. Something to do with thats pesky fact about me being 1-23 in my career as a head coach against power-conference teams. Obviously those morons don't know that I was the guy who just 12 short years ago landed Patrick Willis! So anyways I've had some difficulty hiring a coach and cannot say what option I'm on because every letter in the alphabet has been exhausted. It's not all my fault though, trying to keep all of my recruits committed (some D-II schools have been coming on strong) has taken up my time even though all expect for one literally don't have any better offers (diamonds in the rough though trust me). I've also been hindered by the fact that Chuck Neinas doesn't have any other sons. But I've now narrowed it down to two excellent candidates both of whom will accept the job if offered: We have Mike, a graduate assistant at Northwest Mississippi Valley State Institute of Technology and Mining, and Cindy who currently has the best video game defense at the Boulder senior assisted living center.

Well, I would hope anyone would have taken NW Buff's post as humor and not serious.

I am not sure why anyone would take any post here seriously, especially on page 115 of a thread discussing Plan B for a DC. Hkylw21's response was apropos.

I speak Macintyre so allow me to translate what he's saying the article: Even though the sunshine-pumpers on fan websites think I'm a swell coach, the reality is that many in the coaching community don't agree and think there's a good chance I'll be fired after this year. Something to do with thats pesky fact about me being 1-23 in my career as a head coach against power-conference teams. Obviously those morons don't know that I was the guy who just 12 short years ago landed Patrick Willis! So anyways I've had some difficulty hiring a coach and cannot say what option I'm on because every letter in the alphabet has been exhausted. It's not all my fault though, trying to keep all of my recruits committed (some D-II schools have been coming on strong) has taken up my time even though all expect for one literally don't have any better offers (diamonds in the rough though trust me). I've also been hindered by the fact that Chuck Neinas doesn't have any other sons. But I've now narrowed it down to two excellent candidates both of whom will accept the job if offered: We have Mike, a graduate assistant at Northwest Mississippi Valley State Institute of Technology and Mining, and Cindy who currently has the best video game defense at the Boulder senior assisted living center.

So you are calling him a loser. But you speak his language, so are thereby calling yourself a loser.

This isn't new to anyone else, I just wanted to point it out to you.

01ed7a00fec84c4748961f9f6155075d0ddea30947a17d635b46860c7a866697.jpg

[h=4]Visitors found this page by searching for:[/h][h=2]joe tumpkin candidate[/h], [h=2]joe tumpkin interviewed arkansas[/h], [h=2]joe tumpkin interviews at arkansas[/h]
SEO Blog

Joe Tumpkin is the DC at Central Michigan... He's wondering why visitors found this page by searching for him... like it says at the bottom

One more carless whisper.
http://youtu.be/meaDdAd6tcU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back