What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

Joe Davis got the PxP gig for the Dodgers when he was 29. You don't take over for a legend like Scully before you're 30 if people think you suck as a broadcast. This is also the third one of these he's worked. He'll take over for Buck (at least in baseball) the minute Buck decides he doesn't want to do that. Helfrich isn't bad-I'm learning from listening to him but he's not as succinct as he could be. If you're complaining about them, you're finding **** to bitch about.

Helfrich isn't bad? I thot I was listening to the bud-lite cardboard commercial cut-out.

If oregon wins this?really ****ed up how they back in over washington and win the Pac title

What's the difference between the Pac 12 and Big 12 other than Oklahoma in the last 10 years?

I'm sure CU fans generally had more statisfication beating their Big 12 rivals than Pac-12 rivals. Tell me who you would rather beat: USC & UO or the Nubs & OU. I will not deny that I do enjoy seeing the Buffs beat Utah, ASU, and UA but it's still not at the level of the Nubs & OU. I cannot ever forget how happy I was for weeks after CU went into Lincoln two years ago and beat the Huskers. I don't think I will feel that way about USC.

You are the last poster who should be lecturing anyone on what constitutes "big time" football.

LMAO...I come from a family full of Sooner fans. Family used to be part of the OU Touchdown Club until those older ones passed and I got quite the scoop from them. You underestimate what I know about big time football. If I was given the opportunity for a do-over about saying CU should join the MWC, I would still have said the same thing right now because of how apathetic the CU administration had became towards football in the late 2000's because I had no idea how apathetic the Pac-10 was when it comes to football. That was the rare time that I agreed with Mark Kizla from the DP. Ever since that article, I have learned a lot about what it means to be a P5 member and it has much more to do with who your peers are & research rankings than how successful your athletic teams are.

Back