What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

I'm sure CU fans generally had more statisfication beating their Big 12 rivals than Pac-12 rivals. Tell me who you would rather beat: USC & UO or the Nubs & OU. I will not deny that I do enjoy seeing the Buffs beat Utah, ASU, and UA but it's still not at the level of the Nubs & OU. I cannot ever forget how happy I was for weeks after CU went into Lincoln two years ago and beat the ****ers. I don't think I will feel that way about USC.

LMAO...I come from a family full of Sooner fans. Family used to be part of the OU Touchdown Club until those older ones passed and I got quite the scoop from them. You underestimate what I know about big time football. If I was given the opportunity for a do-over about saying CU should join the MWC, I would still have said the same thing right now because of how apathetic the CU administration had became towards football in the late 2000's because I had no idea how apathetic the Pac-10 was when it comes to football. That was the rare time that I agreed with Mark Kizla from the DP. Ever since that article, I have learned a lot about what it means to be a P5 member and it has much more to do with who your peers are & research rankings than how successful your athletic teams are.

Half your posts on football are about teams no one really watches in G5 conferences.

So it looks like the Buffs may end up being the highest ranked team in the Pac, but still 3rd or 4th place in Larry Scott's world.

This game strongly suggests recruiting wins matter, even for blue bloods. If SC lands Thibodeaux, they win. Too bad Whoregon went into Socal and won that battle
I would actually say a lot of that game came down to ****ty coaching on USC’s side. But yes If the best defensive player for oregon switches sides they win.

The B1G would be great for CU if the option came up but I also realize that's probably a pipe dream. Unfortunately we're destined to remain stuck in the forgotten conference out west that has become a weekly punchline. And if you're cool with that then power to you. I think it ****ing sucks.

I admit the ACC has benefitted greatly from ND's temporary 1 year residence but they're also 1 of 2 conferences to get a team in the CFP every year.

And I'm not gonna give it a rest because this is a forum, you know where people get to state their opinions.
We all know your opinion. You've been repeating it since we've joined the PAC.

You have a regional affiliation with another conference. You don't have a regional affiliation with this one. I get it.

Sometimes the ACC sucks, sometimes it's great. The same can be said of the PAC. I'm going to guess you root for the ACC teams and watch the games, even in the years that it sucks. I do the same for the PAC.

You're hating on something because it's foreign to you, not because it sucks. I don't care about the ACC, but if the Buffs ended up their, that would be my conference.

But the PAC will always have a place in my heart. So yes, you can state your opinion on a chat site. But you've been repeating the same opinion since 2011. At what point does repeating the same opinion over and over again just make you an asshole? Serious question.

What a joke.

I don't blame Oregon for celebrating, they got invited to the game and won, but this makes the conference look even more ridiculous, if that was even possible.
Oregon celebrating looked stoopid. What the **** did we all just witness the last six days? The PAC 12 is the laughing stock of all of college foosball. This championship better have at least five asterisks attached to it. CU can't get out of this clown car conference soon enough. **** Larry Scott !!!

Oregon celebrating looked stoopid. What the **** did we all just witness the last six days? The PAC 12 is the laughing stock of all of college foosball. This championship better have at least five asterisks attached to it. CU can't get out of this clown car conference soon enough. **** Larry Scott !!!
I was furious the entire game. With Landman we beat both of these teams, I think. What a poorly managed outcome.

A team that probably wasn’t very good loses a game and it’s on the conference? Such garbage

Guys, look at the heading on your calendar. It's still 2020.

Would we have expected anything different as an outcome?

I was furious the entire game. With Landman we beat both of these teams, I think. What a poorly managed outcome.
We were scheduled to play Oregon without Landman.

Does anyone here think that Colorado sans Landman competes with that Oregon run game or neutralizes their front 7?

With no Landman we still beat USC. Most overrated team in the country. Slovis is bad. Their WRs are meh. Clay Helton's an idiot and Graham Harrell is a group of 5 caliber coordinator. Todd Orlando is an awful DC.

I'm gonna call this now: The Pac 12 is gonna go 1-2 in bowls this year with CU being the only winner. Oregon's gonna get **** on in the NY6 and any of the three Big 12 teams is gonna absolutely NUKE Southern Cal. Meanwhile we'll draw like Arkansas or Tennessee and beat the hell out of either.

In a way this is good. We can claim Co-championship status. Oregon fans are free to claim this championship. But they sure as hell can throw shade in anyone else doing the same with a sliver of legitimacy to the claim

Back