What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities Plans...

The bathrooms are fine. Luke can wear this:
DSC_3733-150x150.jpg

I don't look Goddamit. Lol it's just something worthy of fixing that I heard of on here. Y'all wanna look at slongs, go ahead.

A good question is what can they do to not only make it a better experience for football games but also to make it more appealing for other events.

Now it is basically used for 5-7 home football games per season and a few other events like the Bolder Boulder. The field area isn't big enough to play soccer on or to do track and field.

What can they do that will allow them to add revenue producing days to the facility.

A good question is what can they do to not only make it a better experience for football games but also to make it more appealing for other events.

Now it is basically used for 5-7 home football games per season and a few other events like the Bolder Boulder. The field area isn't big enough to play soccer on or to do track and field.

What can they do that will allow them to add revenue producing days to the facility.
Better sound system = More concerts. Films at Folsom would be awesome too.

I actually think the troughs are a great system. Way more people can move through, I'm convinced. Probably saves water also.

I actually think the troughs are a great system. Way more people can move through, I'm convinced. Probably saves water also.

And, when you have it to yourself, you can start at one end and "go" all the way to the other end. I once did that in the old mile high. That required drinking a lot beforehand and running.

My God, I hate you mother****ers. I asked about the damn bathrooms and you pricks go on a tangent, I'd be surprised but I'm not.

My God, I hate you mother****ers. I asked about the damn bathrooms and you pricks go on a tangent, I'd be surprised but I'm not.

Performance anxiety, Luke?

Is it true that boys who grow up with strict German nannies might find it hard to tinkle in a crowded men's stadium bathroom?

rs_560x272-140805112950-2014-08-05_11_22_03.gif

The women's bathroom situation is what matters and needs to get fixed. Only issue with the troughs is that they're kind of high up for when you have your kid with you. My boy didn't like the idea of peeing while I lifted him by the armpits. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt that's a problem considering he's dead but he never did that when I was a kid. This thread, hmm, has taken a bit of a turn.

So it appears after the last 4 pages you guys have accomplished to semi-agree we like the flat irons (except the angry guy) and that Luke is overly concerned with slongs.

So anyways, I would just like CU to focus on getting a reasonable place to get a beer and still see football. The whole packed in a windowless room like a sardine doesn't work well for me.

The women's bathroom situation is what matters and needs to get fixed. Only issue with the troughs is that they're kind of high up for when you have your kid with you. My boy didn't like the idea of peeing while I lifted him by the armpits. :ROFLMAO:
They have troughs in the women's bathroom too?!?! In that case, yes they need to fix that. How do they even pee without everyone seeing their slagina?

Back