What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Falo and Gordon SUSPENDED sentences (reinstated for fall camp)

I was more referring to them being around the team/athletic department even though they are suspended.

One positive: I learned that when yo go on a crime spree, leave your cell phone at home. Or hide it in a bar before then retrieve it after and tell the cops you were in a bar all night.

Haven't seen this mentioned.

Their Preliminary Hearing is today. It is to determine if there is probable cause for the case to go to the Bolder District Court.

Both of them are charged with Burglary, Theft, Trespassing, and Possession. It is not looking good for either of them.

Burglary = class 3 felony: 4-12yrs sentence $3,000-$750,000 fine
Theft = class 6 felony: 1-1.5yrs sentence $1,000-$100,000 fine
Possession = class 4 felony 2-6yrs sentence $2,000-$500,000 fine
Trespassing = misdemeanor

Drive-by post on Rivals stated that both will have an opportunity to work to rejoin the team. This goes along with recent interviews with Trajon Cotton and Josh Falo that state NJ is still actively recruiting them to CU.

One positive: I learned that when yo go on a crime spree, leave your cell phone at home. Or hide it in a bar before then retrieve it after and tell the cops you were in a bar all night.

Thanks DBT. That's exactly what I do when I go on a Crime Spree. Never been caught yet. I'm thinking of giving Crime Spree seminars in Holiday Inns. With power points and sandwiches.

Drive-by post on Rivals stated that both will have an opportunity to work to rejoin the team. This goes along with recent interviews with Trajon Cotton and Josh Falo that state NJ is still actively recruiting them to CU.

I am sure they will be given the opportunity by the staff, but will they be given the opportunity by the Boulder Courts or the CU Kangaroo Council? That remains to be seen.

I suppose if they plea down to misdemeanors, serve some community service, and show some contrition, they might be able to come back. I'd expect the student affairs group will slap a couple of one-year suspensions at them, though. That's probably in line with what the coaches would do, too.

Best case scenario, they plea down, and put in the work needed to re-join the team. Worst case- felony convictions, expulsion, and a really crappy life.

Heartfelt contrition can go a long way. I don't think most people want to see a young person's life ruined ruined over something like this.

I wonder if Apsay and White will get the same chance to rejoin the team. Sure could use a QB and an extra Safety.

For you, DBT, that string tied to your tin can will always lead right back to West Arvada!

So the consensus then is that there is gladness that a second chance is possible because guys are stupid during a phase of their lives?

There are some things we can't allow lessons to be learned by trial and error. This certainly is one of them.

My suggestion is that guys are not at all stupid. They have an effective radar with respect with what they can get away with.

So the consensus then is that there is gladness that a second chance is possible because guys are stupid during a phase of their lives?

There are some things we can't allow lessons to be learned by trial and error. This certainly is one of them.

My suggestion is that guys are not at all stupid. They have an effective radar with respect with what they can get away with.

I think the consensus is to see what shakes out from the legal proceedings and the CU disciplinary committee.

If there's no felony here or jail time, since we're not looking at a case of a violent crime then I think most are open to a path back to the active roster. Whether that means a season or year away from CU or whatever, we don't know until the first couple things with the courts & campus are settled.

I can accept that, so long as I never again see excuses on the part of the Y chromosome. People do stupid knowing full well that it is stupid. It is because they put themselves above others. Plain and simple.

Doesn't mean it is the end of the world. It probably means that the brothers who spoke up for them probably deserve to have their faith restored.

WTF is "excuses of the Y chromosome" supposed to mean in relation to a couple college students allegedly stealing a video game console and some codeine Tylenol from another student?

Back