What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite Football Moment While You Were At CU.

I'm with CUBuff80 - 1976 CU 42 - OU 31. Yeah I'm old too. 1975 - 1979

As a alum 62-36, and the game where the Gooner Sooner wagon tipped over. Thought I would never stop laughing!

Last edited:
2004 CSU at Folsom.
First game at Folsom as a student and I was jacket in hand walking up the aisle along with everyone else in the student section. Something like 30 seconds left, and 3rd down, there was no way they weren't gonna get that in or kick a field goal. They get stuffed initially and Sonny then botches the clock with that broken sweep to the right, erm left, and J. J. Billingsley looks around while fist pumping
No one in the student section could see to the north endzone, but we all saw the clock ring 0:00 with JJ there. It took a couple seconds to register that we won and then collectively the student section 'fell' forward 5 rows as 10,000 student pushed forward frantically rush the field.

Back