What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Few key offseason storylines

North Dakota has a player in #0 Geno Crandall. He just finished his junior season and is an absolute stud. Plays point but is a combo. Best part is he’s 6’4” and played high school aau with McKinley Wright. Geno had the first 40 point game of the 2017-18 season for D-1 in a tournament in Hawaii. http://m.espn.com/ncb/playergamelog?playerId=3153373
This is the type of player I'm talking about. 41.7% from 3pt range this season after 35.5% last year. Type of player who would fill this roster's biggest hole.

With the quest to fill the open roster spot now in full swing for University of Colorado men's basketball coach Tad Boyle, the Buffaloes' leader maintains that all options are on the table.
That includes possibly welcoming a graduate transfer to Boulder for one season of immediate service. That, however, probably is the least likely of the scenarios about to unfold for the Buffaloes' program.

Not Buff related, but...

Former ISU guard Zeke Upshaw collapsed on the court of his G League game two nights ago with a massive heart attack. He died early this morning.

RIP Zeke.

Yup. Tad may be (justifiably, despite the injuries) knocked for never getting us into the top tier, but there's something to be said for having a hard floor as well.

The Mayor's knee looms large in this convo. All the more reason to dislike roadies to Seattle.... and the game of hockey for that matter.

Arizona is having trouble recruiting now that recruits know how much Ayton was being paid.

That's pretty crazy, especially considering the injuries we've had. Fire tad boyle now!

This is a great point. It’s bullsh*t that CU has had to deal with injuries meanwhile all the other teams in the conference have remained completely healthy. Not to mention they have never had a key player transfer or leave for the draft or be ineligible. It’s all very unfair.
Yup. Tad may be (justifiably, despite the injuries) knocked for never getting us into the top tier, but there's something to be said for having a hard floor as well.

Oh good, here you go again. What are these rash of injuries you’re referring to? Ok Dinwiddie missed half a season five years ago. Josh Scott missed a handful of games three years ago. And....? Of course we’ve had some injuries but we’ve hardly been decimated by them and guess what? The teams we’re competing against have had injuries as well.

I know coach Boyle gives you a special feeling in your pants and I know you really want that special feeling to seem justified but please try to do so with more compelling arguments.

This is a great point. It’s bullsh*t that CU has had to deal with injuries meanwhile all the other teams in the conference have remained completely healthy. Not to mention they have never had a key player transfer or leave for the draft or be ineligible. It’s all very unfair.

Oh good, here you go again. What are these rash of injuries you’re referring to? Ok Dinwiddie missed half a season five years ago. Josh Scott missed a handful of games three years ago. And....? Of course we’ve had some injuries but we’ve hardly been decimated by them and guess what? The teams we’re competing against have had injuries as well.

I know coach Boyle gives you a special feeling in your pants and I know you really want that special feeling to seem justified but please try to do so with more compelling arguments.
Hey man, I know it makes you feel better to be the smarmiest little dick in the land, but you are making a fool out of yourself here. To dismiss Mayor's injury is to be stupid.

Hey man, I know it makes you feel better to be the smarmiest little dick in the land, but you are making a fool out of yourself here. To dismiss Mayor's injury is to be stupid.

Mayor’s injury was killer. That time he missed also represents about 1 / 16th of Tad Boyle’s tenure here. To excuse what have generally been mediocre results because of this one instance from five years ago is silly. And again...every team has to deal with injuries.

Mayor’s injury was killer. That time he missed also represents about 1 / 16th of Tad Boyle’s tenure here. To excuse what have generally been mediocre results because of this one instance from five years ago is silly. And again...every team has to deal with injuries.
Hence my comment of "(justifiably, despite the injuries)", you ****ing moron.

Hence my comment of "(justifiably, despite the injuries)", you ****ing moron.

You did say the criticism was justifiable...and also felt the need to throw in that ridiculous injury excuse in the same sentence. Earlier you also said it was crazy Tad had all the success he has given all the injuries. What success? And what rash of injuries? And what about the injuries the teams we’re competing with have endured? Also, relax.

You did say the criticism was justifiable...and also felt the need to throw in that ridiculous injury excuse in the same sentence. Earlier you also said it was crazy Tad had all the success he has given all the injuries. What success? And what rash of injuries? And what about the injuries the teams we’re competing with have endured? Also, relax.
I called you a ****ing moron because you said a stupid thing. That's all, continue on with your blithering.

I hope that Boyle is the type of coach that can learn from his mistakes and holy **** Stratling is a mistake. Only rivaled by Guzo. in the modern era. Perhaps there is a spot on Guzo's team where Stratling can be placed.

By the way nothing personal against Stratling; I'm sure he's a fine young man. But then again, so is my son and I don't want to see either of them sucking up schollies on the team.

This team needs another PG. Grad xfer or freshman, I don't care.

But back to the topic at hand; does Tad finally capture his great White Buffalo in transfer C.Satterwhite?

I can't recommend listening to this enough. I finally got around to it yesterday and it is - by far - the best recap of the season I've heard. Honestly, I have lots of thoughts, but it's nice to hear someone like @RumblinBuff sit down and state things so much better than I can.

They play Tuesday night on ESPN. If they win, they are champs - if they lose, final will be Friday

Back