What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Five bold predictions for this season

hold up, we are concerned about tini representing CU in a negative light and we want to send this half baked potato overseas to represent the red white and blue?

View attachment 7895

He'd have to survive USMC bootcamp first.

060307.jpg

CU tuition is higher than all of those schools FWIW IIRC.

Buffarino said:
Tini, you're a ****ing moron.

CU's current in-state tuition is $9,152.

Out of state tuition for the schools you mentioned is as follows:

Missouri - $21,784
FSU - $20,992
ASU - $22,319
Bama - $21,900

Source for all is US News

So tell us the real reason, mmmkay?

Come on, Tini. You're going to float that air biscuit, get smacked down and then pretend you never said it?

Come on, Tini. You're going to float that air biscuit, get smacked down and then pretend you never said it?
No I actually put you on ignore but I'll respond. No it was 100% about money and when I was looking at the tuition on the schools websites they were all nearly the same as CU's.

No I actually put you on ignore but I'll respond. No it was 100% about money and when I was looking at the tuition on the schools websites they were all nearly the same as CU's.

Bull**** and -rep because you're lying.

Attack the Tuna if you're going to attack a Tini. Little Tini applied to more than 4 schools but sadly I don't think we had the right postage on the stamps. Luckily we got the postage right for CU Continuing Ed or I don't know what we would have done.

Attack the Tuna if you're going to attack a Tini. Little Tini applied to more than 4 schools but sadly I don't think we had the right postage on the stamps. Luckily we got the postage right for CU Continuing Ed or I don't know what we would have done.
People still mail in applications?

If you're not lying, you're just stupid. Pick one and let me know which one it is.
You wanna know the story? It wasn't because CU tuition was too high, I just needed to put CU off for a semester and go to UCD where it was cheaper and wait for my grandparents health to improve before I left. My family had hospital bills to pay still from my shoulder injury along with my grandparents hospital bills so we didn't have the ability to pay tuition the first semester. Happy?

You wanna know the story? It wasn't because CU tuition was too high, I just needed to put CU off for a semester and go to UCD where it was cheaper and wait for my grandparents health to improve before I left. My family had hospital bills to pay still from my shoulder injury along with my grandparents hospital bills so we didn't have the ability to pay tuition the first semester. Happy?

That's not what I'm talking about, little boy. I'm talking about this:

you said:
when I was looking at the tuition on the schools websites they were all nearly the same as CU's.

Either you're too dumb to know the difference between in state and out of state tuition, or you're lying. Which one is it?

That's not what I'm talking about, little boy. I'm talking about this:

Either you're too dumb to know the difference between in state and out of state tuition, or you're lying. Which one is it?
I probably misread them when I was looking at them.

Back