What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football Spring Practices start February 22nd

Our transformation is amazing. A few short years ago with embree I'd watch and shake my head at stupid mistakes, lack of discipline, poor technique and just abysmal football. That 1 minute clip was enough to just be excited with how far we've come and how we LOOK like a football team. We look like we know what we're doing now. I'm so excited for next year.

Asked about possibility of the 10th coach being moved back to January. MacIntyre said that he hired based on if he wouldn't be getting a 10th coach because if he did it the other way (hiring for that spot instead of the 9th) and it didn't work out he'd be screwed.

"Unfinished business"

Better than newera, IMO.

Big George leading. Love it.

First pad practice, wonder if there are any reports about how the lines fared?

Like hearing positive reports on Nick Fisher. Think some of the untested depth will be an issue, but I feel good about the secondary in 2017. Fisher and Julmisse getting some good playing time last year is going to pay off.

Like hearing positive reports on Nick Fisher. Think some of the untested depth will be an issue, but I feel good about the secondary in 2017. Fisher and Julmisse getting some good playing time last year is going to pay off.

I like having all the DBs in the same meetings. I do think you need 2 coaches during practices for drills, though. Hopefully Taye is able to help out with that.

Evan White at the :25 mark... Dude looks like a dude. Between Oliver, Fisher, Laguda, Moeller, Julmisse and White, I'm starting to feel pretty solid about our secondary.
Edit: Throw in Wigley, Miller and Kevin George to that mix for CB as well.

Come over the middle, make them think twice about that. Corners too. I want the whole damn team physical as hell.

Seems like there was a special guest at today's QB meeting. Not sure he is buying in.

View attachment 22335

Pookie in the middle looking big. Akil Jones on the right. :)

Edit: from Brendan Mackey on twitter

Pookie looks ready to go beast mode this year.

Here's a shot of what he looked like last year:
Maka_Huntley_Julmisse.jpg

Back