What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #20 WOMEN'S BBall heads to Las Vegas to open the season against #1 and defending NCAA Champion LSU (Monday, 11/6/23; 5:30 PM MT; TNT)

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

I'm trying to think of a bigger win in the history of the women's program. Was ****bailer or UT or anyone else #1 when we played them in the Big 12?

I thought it was funny that the team was ripping on her blazer in the locker room. That lady is super weird.

I thinik they beat a #1 Stanford during the regular season a while back. Even if I'm wrong, this was bigger IMHO
It's much bigger. Defending national champions on a neutral court and national broadcast. Buffs coming off a Sweet 16 with most everything back and very high expectations.

The hoops analysts will be talking about this all season and it will get a lot of consideration when the Dance gets seeded.

It's much bigger. Defending national champions on a neutral court and national broadcast. Buffs coming off a Sweet 16 with most everything back and very high expectations.

The hoops analysts will be talking about this all season and it will get a lot of consideration when the Dance gets seeded.
This game - largely people dunking on Mulkey - is dominating twitter right now. Seeing national football writers talking about it.

I would also add that I heard the announcers say that when CU beat #1 Stanford, it was in OT. This win tonight was dominant.

Was at the men's game.

For the second half -- of the game we were attending -- we had the women's game streaming on my phone.

I didn't want to be "that guy" - watching a different game on my phone while at the game - but as the men took control, it was hard not to watch more and more.

At one point, I was checking out the scoreboard with the player numbers, points and fouls, and my buddy taps my shoulder and points -- not to the court -- to my phone.

H/t to the CU AD for being ready to put up the women's game on the scoreboard as soon as the men's game ended. Most all the fans there at the end of the men's game stayed for the women's finish.

Special day. Congratulations to all the CU women's hoops fans out there who've loyally followed the team -- I hope you're getting tremendous pleasure from this. Got room for any more on the bandwagon?

1000008482.jpg

What a win! What a day to be a Buff!! Congratulations to Coach Payne and her staff, and of course to the players who made us so proud today! It must be thrilling to have all of the years of hard work and dedication finally pay off in such a big way. I hope they build on this energy throughout the season. Wow! Way to represent CU, ladies.

I assume right now Buffgal is partying like its 1995, as she should. Party on, gal! Enjoy the sweet, sweet victory.
Go Buffs!!

Back