What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Trojans

I just captured a video of Chimezie Metu warming up
vWo89iT.gif

I forgot how much he looks like Steven Segall

Dang. Villanova is kicking Xavier’s asses. Good news is that this game won’t be going into overtime.

FS1 should show the CU game from tip-off (unless they cut over to a truck race.)

Dang. Villanova is kicking Xavier’s asses. Good news is that this game won’t be going into overtime.

FS1 should show the CU game from tip-off (unless they cut over to a truck race.)

I'm happy for that ... but you're right, the result doesn't exactly help our RPI.

But screw that ... just take care of our own business.

The "main" P-12 channel is showing the cal-irvine / ucla volleyball game instead. wonder who decided that

I'm happy for that ... but you're right, the result doesn't exactly help our RPI.

But screw that ... just take care of our own business.

Teams that will have RPIs as high as Nova do no harm to teams they beat. Could be a boost if X were to beat them, but those teams are going to have awesome RPIs no matter what.

The game is on FS1. It would be nice if we didn't lay an egg as there are likely to be additional eyes watching as we follow the Villanova Xavier game.

The game is on FS1. It would be nice if we didn't lay an egg as there are likely to be additional eyes watching as we follow the Villanova Xavier game.

Agreed ... while it would be great if we could win this one, it would be nice if we just don't shiat the bed.

I’d be happy with a fast start. Lots of the east coast and central eyeballs won’t make it to the final buzzer.

Uh... where is the game?

About to start on FS1 ... they're doing a wrapup of the Xavier-Nova game, and then a brief pre-game of CU@USC. But if you don't have FSI, you're probably screwed. :(

Hey GS1 assholes in the control booth, My blood sugar level is spiking.

Let’s go to LA already.

Rafterty, while being an all time great, has obviously not watched a single Pac-12 game this year. After Lavin gave a good quick preview, he mumbled some nonsense about leaves.

Over under how many commercial breaks until the USC ribbon becomes legible? The white text on a piss yellow background is impossible to read.

Obvious from the brief pre-game that this is a strictly USC home broadcast team. So let's try to keep the announcer outrage in control for the sake of our collective blood pressure, okay?

I'm really glad that Namon transferred here. I like the skill set that he has a lot. Good start so far.

Obvious from the brief pre-game that this is a strictly USC home broadcast team. So let's try to keep the announcer outrage in control for the sake of our collective blood pressure, okay?

Casey Jacobsen played at Stanford.

Nice start Buffs.

Back