What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Trojans

he airballed, or nearly did, the only 3 he's taken in a while. Nothing is right with him.
Yeah, it's weird. My thought is just focus on what he should come easiest to him cause he's got such a smooth stroke. If Battey and/or Miller-Stewart were available I imagine we would only be seeing him in garbage time.

It's good to see that PAC 12 MBB officiating is as good as ever.

Siewert looks so lost out there. I feel like he should be playing 8-10 minutes a game as a spot shooter.

I think he would be if Tory hadn’t gotten hurt. Although, I’m not sure if Dallas would’ve jumped Siewart in the rotation if Tory hadn’t got hurt. So...maybe?

No point going to bed now.
This is fun.

Could be a signature game for King.

Probably looking way too far ahead, but based on the 8-4 non-con without the toughest schedule would this team need to be 11-7 or better in conference to get a sniff of the Tourney?

Turnovers, shot clock violations ugh...
Yep and I'm sure they were told. Say they weren't though, so the hell what, that's a point's job to know time and situation. Turnovers are gonna happen, just gotta limit them as much as possible. Those shot clock violations didn't sit too well with me either lol.

our 3s dried up, theirs didn't. Also, their defensive energy is crazy right now. Has been all game.

Back