What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Trojans

McKinley isn't the only one playing terribly in this one, at least with him it seems more like a concerted effort to frustrate him.

If the George we’ve had the last 3 weeks had showed up in this game, we’d be down 25. Still in it though, even with the frustrating performance so far.

"Metu has 6 points on 10 shots. Dallas is a big part of that."​

Agree, but I was talking about
61TgUZS26tL._SL1500_.jpg

Wasn’t expecting a W tonight, but I feel like this is more frustrating because so many of the problems tonight were self inflicted. USC was pretty excellent defensively, and Metu dominated the second half.

smothered on offense. credit to USC, but the guys don't have it tonight.
Amazing how a shot blocker can take a team completely out of its game. Hesitant on entry passes and drives, fade aways even from the mid range. Also allowing USC's guards to pressure and gamble because they've got a mistake clearer behind them.

Metu has absolutely owned this basketball game.

Every time you think Dom might be turning a corner and finally becoming a solid contributor ... well, we've seen this before.

Kin definitely seemed shook, but Dom having a bad game probably has something to do with that as well.

He's a talented shot blocker but my goodness is Metu kind of douchey.

Back