What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Trojans

What in the hell are all these passes into a crowd. They are really low percentage and even if we get it to the guy he’ll be covered 2 or 3 on 1. It’s ridiculous.

Casey Jacobsen played at Stanford.

And Gary Barnett played at Mizzou and now broadcasts CU games (and of course coached here on a couple of occasions). So what's your point ... that a local broadcaster wouldn't hire someone who played at a school outside of their market?

Looks like we’re getting the crappy (road?) version of Lucas and Dom tonight.

What in the hell are all these passes into a crowd. They are really low percentage and even if we get it to the guy he’ll be covered 2 or 3 on 1. It’s ridiculous.
I agree that we are a bit ambitious on some of those, but at least we are running an offense.

Still looking good on D, those 3 made 3-pointers were all well contested. Just need to have a clue on Offense, Lucas and Dom stumbling all over each other.

And Gary Barnett played at Mizzou and now broadcasts CU games (and of course coached here on a couple of occasions). So what's your point ... that a local broadcaster wouldn't hire someone who played at a school outside of their market?

That Casey Jacobsen isn’t a USC homer. And he’s not a “local” broadcaster. He does quite a few FS1 games, in fact I think he does pretty much every Pac-12 game on FS1.

That Casey Jacobsen isn’t a USC homer. And he’s not a “local” broadcaster. He does quite a few FS1 games, in fact I think he does pretty much every Pac-12 game on FS1.

Okay ... I stand corrected and admit that I was simply going off of the very brief pre-game which concentrated on SCs last second loss against Furd and barely mentioned CU at all. Thank you.

Way too many easy run outs off turnovers. Defense in the half court has mostly been fine.

Seems like Wright may have let the national attention get to his head. He needs to slow down and play his game.

There we go Buffs. Dallas has really improved since the start of the season. I'm still holding excitement and expectations, but he's so much better in terms of movement.

Keeping it this close with Wright playing like ass is a great thing. But those 3s won't keep falling. We need him to step it up soon.

Siewart is in a deep funk. The kind that sometimes doesn't go away.

This is a game of bigger and bigger runs. they have a 6 to 0 run, we have a 6 point run, they have an 8 point run, etc. Buffs on a 13-2 run. Dang.

Keeping it this close with Wright playing like ass is a great thing. But those 3s won't keep falling. We need him to step it up soon.

Siewart is in a deep funk. The kind that sometimes doesn't go away.
Siewert looks so lost out there. I feel like he should be playing 8-10 minutes a game as a spot shooter.

Back