What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Dawgs | Feb 17th @6pm | Pac-12 Network

Buffs with another one of those stretches where they forget how to play offense.

Washington immediately going to whichever guy Siewert is covering. Looks like that's a good strategy.

This is where not having a guy like Beatty kills us. We are just getting pushed around inside and can't do anything about it with Dallas on the bench.

If Bey is done so are we for the rest of this year. We just don't have the athletes inside to make up for him.

Let’s just forfeit every game at Washington from now on. **** that place. I hope Tyler is okay.

I am so happy right now despite this score with bey moving around again. Hopefully the amount of players playing like **** on this road trip means we are due in the home stand.

Don’t believe it.

tumblr_md4o1pTHMU1qec8eqo2_250.gif

I think the season has just worn this team down with all the freshmen and all the injuries. Hopefully it’ll pay dividends next season.

Man, not how you want your guys to respond with any post season opportunity being possible. I know we are young and missing pieces but it's almost tourney time now. Can't be playing like this right now no excuses. I'd only give them one, UDub is a bad matchup for them.

You are the worst. Weird how you’re never here when they win. Ever.

Wierd that CU fans simply won't hold Tad Boyle accountable for his teams consistently being soft and non-stop losing on the road. Oh well - only lost by 23 - I guess we should happy it was not worse.

Back