What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread - (RV) Men's bball heads to Brooklyn to face #15 Miami (of FL) (Sunday,12/10/23, Noon PM MT; ESPN2)

I really don't want to say this, but the Canes are going to beat us by double digits. They are very much built and coached like FSU, but with better athletes and better coaching. We have to shoot well and TDS and Lampkin must show up. Not holding my breath.

ha ha point and laugh GIF by Laugh Factory

I was watching the game on TV and a couple of highlights videos from our recent football commits on the phone. Now that the game is finished and I come here to read the thread...

WTF?

Great, great win. CU is a much better team than the two losses show. We’re still gelling.
It's a real bummer that Cody is going to have to join in on the gelling in late January (or whatever the prognosis is) right when he was starting to master the college game.

It's a cliche, but
We match up well against them.

They didn't seem like a #15 team
In my long eval on this thread, I noted how similar we are to them, including being turn-over prone. They had couple other games this year that they had close to 20 turn-overs also. But their elite shooting should keep them strong enough to help our Strength of Schedule! Go Buffs!

I also said I think we deserve to be closer to Top-20 then Top-35, so need couple wins over Arizona & UCLA to keep me right! Not overly impressed w/ early success of UCLA & Oregon, or even Utah & WashingtonSt’s early successes. Leave PAC-12 on TOP!

In my long eval on this thread, I noted how similar we are to them, including being turn-over prone. They had couple other games this year that they had close to 20 turn-overs also. But their elite shooting should keep them strong enough to help our Strength of Schedule! Go Buffs!

I also said I think we deserve to be closer to Top-20 then Top-35, so need couple wins over Arizona & UCLA to keep me right! Not overly impressed w/ early success of UCLA & Oregon, or even Utah & WashingtonSt’s early successes. Leave PAC-12 on TOP!
I meant not overly impressed w/ USC- not UCLA. I do fear After beating USC what 4 times straight before they got a win over us last year, that we may be in store for going 0-2 against USC. Bronny pay-back for Tad recruiting him? Or just how well their elite guards & improving bigs match-up vs. us?

One loss against a middling power conference team is not an albatross. Disappointing for sure, but it’s not the type of thing that will keep you out of the tournament or significantly negatively affect your resume.
I get that, definitely not after we destroyed Miami today.....but **** that one stings.

Has it been actually reported that CW has a broken wrist or is this conjecture?
Tad said they "had done some imaging", before deciding he should rest the wrist. Didn't say what the imaging showed.

Back