What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #5 WOMEN'S BBall hosts Cal (Fri., 1/12/24; 7:00 PM MT; Pac Mtn.) and #8 Stanford (Sunday, Noon MT; Pac 12 Net.)

Still need the students to show up like last night. Bribe them with food if you have to.

After that 10-2 start from Stanford, Buffs on a 26-8 run thanks all to the defense. Stanford can’t get anything going right now.

CU parking aside (seriously, you people can go to hell), that was amazing. Great crowd, great team. It’s something special. The five year old who normally can barely tolerate games unless Chip is nearby had a blast. Highly recommended for all.

CU parking aside (seriously, you people can go to hell), that was amazing. Great crowd, great team. It’s something special. The five year old who normally can barely tolerate games unless Chip is nearby had a blast. Highly recommended for all.
Hard to hear with the crown noise but I believe they said it was the largest crown for a regular season women's game.

Hard to hear with the crown noise but I believe they said it was the largest crown for a regular season women's game.
I couldn’t tell that part myself. I know they said fourth largest regular season crowd but I wasn’t sure if that was counting men’s games too.

Buffs struggled early but were leading by 3 with 10 seconds to go in the half. Stanford missed the shot and Wetta got the ball under the basket, calmly dribbled up court and drained a 3 from half court. Buffs go into the half leading by 6. Video below.

Buffs struggled early but were leading by 3 with 10 seconds to go in the half. Stanford missed the shot and Wetta got the ball under the basket, calmly dribbled up court and drained a 3 from half court. Buffs go into the half leading by 6. Video below.

I think I just got miami'd

45 min or so to tip and traffic is backed up. Great sign for the crowd and for those that believe CU parking is gonna be CU parking forever.
I parked in the garage an hour before tip-off and the garage was already packed.

I saw someone walking into the game with a child who looked to be about five. So into a crowd I yelled, "Goose!" and the man with the child turned around. So I said, "It's Uncle Ken" and the dude looked pretty confused. I blame him for responding to "Goose" in the first place.

I wish I'd known you were running late - I could have avoided the entire embarrassing event.

Crowd noise was fantastic from what I could hear on the radio. I don't listen to television announcers.

This team is so much fun to watch.

Half court shot was amazing. 5 Buffs in double figures.

JR is getting the job done game in and game out. I remember some naysayers here that wanted JR fired in the early years, especially the one that got banned more than once.

I so wish BeBe was here to enjoy this ride.

Crowd noise was fantastic from what I could hear on the radio. I don't listen to television announcers.

This team is so much fun to watch.

Half court shot was amazing. 5 Buffs in double figures.

JR is getting the job done game in and game out. I remember some naysayers here that wanted JR fired in the early years, especially the one that got banned more than once.

I so wish BeBe was here to enjoy this ride.
Crowd was great!

One of my friends said there was a long line to get in to the parking garage at 10:30 AM.

Way back, we had our preferred spots and used to get there in time to get "our" spots.

I miss going out after the game and discussing the game and what went wrong or right.

That did happen back in the day. My person was late to my house for the Kansas game in 1995 and we had to park on the top of the parking garage. Took a couple of hours to get out of the lot.

Plan according for Friday and cheer this team to a victory over #2 UCLA

Back